Looking for help with project, collaboration, build, devellop

Project introduction
Name: GoodCompany.work
Description: Protect the global workforce and empower them through a work / business transaction platform ran on Cardano
GitHub: none

We are looking for Developers, Marketing enthusiasts, Think Tank to participate and build GoodCompany.work
Reason: As an entrepreneur for 23 years i’ve seen much malicious behaviour. Being from the Netherlands and living in the EU there is a growing trend of abuse of imported workforce happening. Let’s change the ‘old way’ of doing business and reshape it with the help of Cardano

Project scope: Millions of daily active users - Reach: Globally
Paid or voluntary: Voluntary, although there is an earning model in place meant to cover further development costs once up and running.

With this forum post i want to collect some serious people who would love to be part of a life changing project, for us and for many others. Once there are enough people who would like to learn more about the project (before you decide to participate in it) we will do a group video conference so me - Founder - and my friend and - CTO Founder - will explain about the project and it’s gigantic global impact :wink:

Love to hear from you,
Sander B

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this project idea! It sounds like GoodCompany.work has a noble mission, and it’s clear that you’re passionate about creating a positive change for the workforce globally.

I feel that the current description leaves a bit of uncertainty regarding the specific goals of the project and how they will be achieved, both practically and on a global scale. :question:

It might help to outline more details about the platform’s core functionalities, the specific problems it will address, and how it plans to operate using the Cardano blockchain. For example, what type of business transactions or worker protections are envisioned? And how do you see the platform scaling to reach millions of daily users? Given the vast differences in laws and workers’ rights across countries and regions, it would be interesting to hear how GoodCompany.work intends to navigate these complex legal landscapes while ensuring fairness and protection for everyone.

Sharing more concrete information on these aspects might give people a better understanding of the project and could potentially attract more interest and engagement here. :slight_smile:

Hello Sir.
I’m very excited read your post.
I want to be a team member of your team.
I have rich experience in developement and my skill will help your business.
Thank you.