Lost ada coin situation [solved, coins sent to wrong address]

A few days ago, I posted e-mails about the evaporation of the ada coin several times. Is there no solution?
Where the hell did he disappear?

This is a wallet transaction screen.

ADA Transaction, 06:54:02 PM
    HIGH

From addresses
DdzFFzCqrhskawK8WWC2tVAGZhBcrv9wVn93SL1rk4senPB9UG4KGizaeK9RCswFpYrZxGVieQE1J9vuWYwqzQqoa78k5c8q8QmZFwgi

To addresses
DdzFFzCqrhtAagGfKzFFjPoaVoxjauS9WFZM2wMyccQxqgMvq8WsPypB11sncUZtZyv6Jas41NHjzt3cQwVHpaRktVf3Drt1feipgCmM
DdzFFzCqrhsvV5NGZvyfHDrnKXswdEY1JahPe955EVYz6587mG2LP6xfVU5DsPmzqSN5TVpZgiHgWfs4LP2NuCk5YZ2QN7LgNq8io9jY

Transaction approval level
High.13002 confirmations

Transaction ID
e82fae8d9cad1e0f34f0e7f292c78241af0338e2baa6cf4f685569824d9c637c

Check the https://adatracker.com/ site.

Transaction
e82fae8d9cad1e0f34f0e7f292c78241af0338e2baa6cf4f685569824d9c637c
27 May 2018 09:54:11

Output : 19,554.657860 ADA
Fees : 0.171070 ADA
Epoch 49 / Slot 2188
Block Hash : 8 bf29โ€ฆ fcff 60
Block Height : 1060476
Block Time Affected : 27 May 2018 09:54:11

Inputs
Dd zF โ€ฆ
19,554.828930 ADA

Outputs
Dd zF โ€ฆ 8 jY
50.000000 ADA
Dd zF โ€ฆ ipgCo. mM
19,504.657860 ADA

This is how you can not send 50 coins to your wallet.

Attached is the reference material.
Here is the wallet status of the place you sent.

Hereโ€™s your wallet status where you received it.

From the place I sent, there were 4 transactions, 3 of them were sent and received 1.
From where you receive it, it is confirmed that there are three transactions.

Please tell me how to recover the lost coin.
Iโ€™m so disappointed that Iโ€™m angry.

Hello. I donโ€™t know what you are trying to post, but these are not valid addresses, even if you remove all the spaces. In the Daedalus program on the โ€œTransactionsโ€ screen, you may use โ€œright clickโ€ and โ€œCopyโ€ function to copy the whole address:

Sorry
I changed my address.
Check it again.

1. From the sending address - thereโ€™re only 2 transactions, not 4. Hereโ€™s the address, and it shows 2 transactions: https://adatracker.com/address/DdzFFzCqrhskawK8WWC2tVAGZhBcrv9wVn93SL1rk4senPB9UG4KGizaeK9RCswFpYrZxGVieQE1J9vuWYwqzQqoa78k5c8q8QmZFwgi

2. What is the address of your second wallet (second screenshot)? Where did you want to send 50 coins?

The first screen shot shows that I had 4 transactions in my wallet and sent 3 of them and 1 of them.
The second screen shot is that I received it twice out of three times in my wallet and it was sent to the wallet on the first screen.
If you look at the difference between the transmission time of the first and second screen shot, youโ€™ll understand.
So, only 50 coins from the second one were lost.
Do you understand?

Check the input quantity and output quantity of the transaction address.
The wallet I received is my second screen shot.
So itโ€™s missing. 50 coins

Ok, @kimjungin, in the Daedalus - thereโ€™s โ€œReceiveโ€ tab with a list of all addresses. Can you please create screenshots of this screen for both your wallets: the one you sent 50 coins from AND the one you sent 50 coins to . Please, try to make screenshots so that ALL addresses are visible. It will help trying to resolve this.

Like this:

Receive screenshot of the wallet sent.

Receive screenshot of the wallet received.

Ok, now @kimjungin, please, look carefully:

1. This is the transaction where youโ€™ve sent 50 coins: https://adatracker.com/tx/e82fae8d9cad1e0f34f0e7f292c78241af0338e2baa6cf4f685569824d9c637c

2. You can see there, that source address (DdzFFzCqrhskawK8WWC2tVAGZhBcrv9wVn93SL1rk4senPB9UG4KGizaeK9RCswFpYrZxGVieQE1J9vuWYwqzQqoa78k5c8q8QmZFwgi) IS in the list of addresses of your sending wallet:

1. Then you can also see that the address where the change (19,504.65786 ADA) went is also in the list of addresses of your sending wallet. This means that the change from transaction was sent back to your wallet. This is ok and expected.

1. Now, thatโ€™s the interesting part. You can see that address where you have sent 50 coins (DdzFFzCqrhsvV5NGZvyfHDrnKXswdEY1JahPe955EVYz6587mG2LP6xfVU5DsPmzqSN5TVpZgiHgWfs4LP2NuCk5YZ2QN7LgNq8io9jY) is NOT in the list of addresses of receiving wallet:

You can carefully check the list of available addresses and see that thereโ€™s no address ending with "...N7LgNq8io9jY".

This means that you have sent 50 coins to a wrong address that is not from this wallet. Check it carefully. Do you have any other wallet? Maybe you copied address from one of them by mistake?

In any way - your receiving wallet could not possibly see these 50 coins, cuz they are sent not to this wallet, but to some other wallet.

Thank you very much for your sincere reply.
But thatโ€™s not the answer I want.
You said it was the wrong address, but I copied it from the Daedalus wallet itself, and I canโ€™t understand it.
There are two addresses on the receiving screen of the wallet where you need to receive them, and the bottom address is when you send the first one.

And the last dog is the address that you sent in the opposite direction.

The question is, obviously, there are four addresses on this one.

Why are there only two addresses in the other wallet?

So, 50 coin addresses disappeared.
I just donโ€™t understand the wrong address.
I sent you a copy of the address I gave you from Daedalus wallet, so isnโ€™t it a system defect of my wallet?
Please restore the lost coin or come up with a solution again.

If you are not a Daedalus technical support team, leave a different contact number.

New address appears only in two cases - if you request it manually by clicking the โ€œGenerate new addressโ€ button, or when you send some coins - then new address is created automatically in order to receive the change.

Your second wallet has only two generated addresses because it has only 1 outgoing transaction, which is exactly pictured on your screenshot:

There was only one address - https://adatracker.com/address/DdzFFzCqrhsn4srBySm2UZnNjxbCvfu7oCrAzpTJ8ZC9pGKbSrXG3vwkfGQAGiaSvoQmZSQ2eVBZiTJaKT5yxQevaQfhAC1K9Wf6nbGJ

And this address shows two transactions of 1 ADA each, received which is also seen on your screenshot. Then you have sent coins FROM your second wallet (1.17 ADA) - and this created second address.

Neither of these two addresses is the one where you have sent 50 coins. So you just have used wrong address. This is not a Daedalus defect - this is how it works and everything makes sense. You just copied some wrong address and sent 50 coins in there. I am sorry if this is disappointing, but this is how this technology works - you alway have to double check all used addresses and keys. Maybe you have copied valid address from your second wallet, but then also copied some other address and forgot about it when sending 50 coins? This is totally possible.

But neither of your wallet have this address, and you have sent coins there: https://adatracker.com/address/DdzFFzCqrhsvV5NGZvyfHDrnKXswdEY1JahPe955EVYz6587mG2LP6xfVU5DsPmzqSN5TVpZgiHgWfs4LP2NuCk5YZ2QN7LgNq8io9jY

I am sorry but in the blockchain coins may only be restored by an owner of the wallet. It seems that you are not the owner of the wallet with this address (https://adatracker.com/address/DdzFFzCqrhsvV5NGZvyfHDrnKXswdEY1JahPe955EVYz6587mG2LP6xfVU5DsPmzqSN5TVpZgiHgWfs4LP2NuCk5YZ2QN7LgNq8io9jY), which means that you have sent your coins to someone elseโ€™s wallet by mistake. Only owner of this wallet may return you your coins.

Please, check out all your other wallet, or what addresses could you also copy by mistake. Maybe itโ€™s a wallet of someone you know, or one of your own spare wallets.

You can try using โ€œEmail supportโ€ button at the bottom of this page: https://daedaluswallet.io/faq/ in order to contact official Daedalus support. And you also can send them link to this discussion, so they will better understand what is the matter.

You have the right to try and ask anyone else for help, but I can sincerely tell you that this is not a wallet issue. In the blockchain world people constantly make mistakes and send money to wrong addresses, or lose their keys. I can only congratulate you that only 50 coins and not the 19 thousand coins got lost. This is a small price to pay for a lesson - everyone should be extra careful when dealing with blockchain technology. Things are not reversible here: if you make a mistake - it stays that way.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to provide any more help to you on this issue. Hope you find an answer that will satisfy you and bring peace to your mind. Good luck!

์ •์„ฑ์Šค๋Ÿฐ ๋‹ต๋ณ€์— ๋˜ ํ•œ๋ฒˆ ๊ฐ์‚ฌ๋“œ๋ฆฝ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
ํ•˜์ง€๋งŒ ์•„์ง๋„ ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ์›ํ•˜๋Š” ๋‹ต๋ณ€์„ ๋“ฃ์ง€ ๋ชปํ–ˆ๋‹ค.
์ž๊พธ ์ž˜๋ชป๋œ ์ฃผ์†Œ๋ผ๊ณ  ํ•˜๋Š”๋ฐ, ๊ทธ๋Ÿผ์™œ ๊ทธ๋Ÿฐ ์ž˜๋ชป๋œ ์ฃผ์†Œ๋ฅผ ์คฌ๋Š”๊ฐ€?
๋ณต์‚ฌ๊ฐœ๋…์ด ํด๋ฆฝ ๋ณด๋“œ๋กœ ๋ณต์‚ฌ๋˜๋Š”๊ฑด๋ฐ ์ „์ฒด์  ์ฃผ์†Œ์ค‘ ํ•œ๋‘๊ฐœ ์ฃผ์†Œ๊ฐ€ ๋ฐ”๋€Œ๋Š” ๊ฒฝ์šฐ๋Š” ์—†์ง€์•Š๋Š”๊ฐ€?
๋Œ€์ฒด ๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ๋ญ˜ ์‹ค์ˆ˜ ํ–ˆ๋Š”์ง€ ํ™”๊ฐ€๋‚œ๋‹ค.
๊ทธ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  50๊ฐœ์˜ ์ฝ”์ธ์„ ๋ถ„์‹คํ•œ ๊ตํ›ˆ์œผ๋กœ ์‚ผ์œผ๋ผ๊ณ ?
์ด๊ฒŒ ๋ง์ด ๋˜๋Š”์†Œ๋ฆฌ์ธ๊ฐ€?
๊ทธ์ •๋„๋กœ ์žƒ์„๊ฑธ ๊ณ ๋ง™๊ฒŒ ์ƒ๊ฐ ํ•˜๋ผ๊ณ ?

๋‚˜๋Š” ์ด๋Ÿฐ ๋ฌธ์ œ๋ฅผ ํ•ด๊ฒฐ ํ•ด์ฃผ์ง€ ๋ชปํ•œ๋‹ค๋ฉด sns์— ์นด๋ฅด๋‹ค๋…ธ ์†Œ์œ ์ž๋ถ„๋“ค๊ป˜ ๋‹ค์ด๋‹ฌ๋กœ์Šค ์ง€๊ฐ‘์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ๊ฒฐํ•จ์„
๊ณต๊ฐœํ•˜๊ฒ ๋‹ค.
๊ณ ๊ฐ์˜ ์†Œ๋Ÿ‰์˜ ์ฝ”์ธ์„ ์†Œ์ค‘ํžˆ ์—ฌ๊ฒจ์•ผํ•˜๋Š”๋ฐ
๊ทธ๋Ÿฐ๊ฒฝ์šฐ ํ—ˆ๋‹คํ•˜๋‹ˆ ๊ตํ›ˆ์œผ๋กœ ์‚ผ์œผ๋ผ๋‹ˆ!!

์นด๋ฅด๋‹ค๋…ธ ์žฌ๋‹จ ํ•œ๊ตญ์ง์›๋ถ„๊ณผ ์—ฐ๋ฝ์„ ์ทจํ•˜๊ณ  ์‹ถ๋‹ค.

To be clear, DO NOT BLAME ANYBODY, BUT ONLY YOURSELF. If you cannot accept it then f*ck off.

Daedalus did not copied you a wrong address. You copied wrong address from somewhere else.

You copied wrong address. You should be angry at yourself.

You have lost 50 ADA coins because of your mistake. Itโ€™s ~ $10.
Some people make mistakes and lose thousands of dollars.

You can think that you have payed $10 for a remainder of always being extra aware of everything. Or you can chose to blame anyone else but yourself.

Thereโ€™s no problem like this in Daedalus.

I hope you do understand that neither โ€œCardano Foundationโ€ nor โ€œIOHKโ€ are responsible for your coins and transactions. They are producers of free software that allows people to exchange value. Once you download and setup this software - it solely your responsibility to use it accurately and responsibly. I think it might be more comfortable and peaceful for you to use traditional banking\financial services where organisations sell you the right to make mistakes.

You may try to contact @cf_yeji.kim

ใ…Ž ์ •ํ™•ํ•˜๊ณ  ์ฑ…์ž„๊ฐ์žˆ๊ฒŒ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•˜๋ผ๊ณ ? ๋Œ€์ฒด ๊ทธ๊ฒƒ์ด ๋ฌด์—‡์ธ์ง€ ๋ชจ๋ฅด๊ฒ ๋‹ค. ์ง€๊ฐ‘์ž์ฒด์—์„œ ํ•˜๋ผ๋Š”๋ฐ๋กœ ํ•˜๋Š”๊ฒŒ ์ •ํ™•ํ•˜๊ณ  ์ฑ…์ž„๊ฐ์žˆ๋Š”๊ฑฐ ์•„๋‹Œ๊ฐ€? ์ž˜๋ชป๋œ์ฃผ์†Œ๋ฅผ ์–ด๋–ป๊ฒŒ ๋‚ด ์ž„์˜์ ์œผ๋กœ ์ƒ์„ฑํ• ์ˆ˜์žˆ๋Š”๊ฐ€? ์–ด๋ ต๊ฒŒ ์ƒ๊ฐํ•˜์ง€๋ง๊ณ  ์‰ฝ๊ฒŒ ์‰ฝ๊ฒŒ ์ƒ๊ฐ์ข€ ํ•ด๋ณด์„ธ์š”. ์ง€๊ฐ‘์—์„œ ํ•˜๋ผ๋Š”๋ฐ๋กœ ํ•œ๊ฒŒ ๋‚ด์‹ค์ˆ˜์ธ๊ฐ€? ๊ทธ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ๊ฒจ์šฐ 10๋‹ฌ๋Ÿฌ๋ผ๊ณ  ๋ฌด์‹œํ•˜๋Š”๊ฐ€?
์ˆ˜์ฒœ,์ˆ˜๋งŒ๋‹ฌ๋Ÿฌ๋„ ์žƒ์–ด๋ฒ„๋ฆฌ๋Š” ์‚ฌ๋žŒ๋„ ๋งŽ๋‹ค๊ณ ?
๊ทธ๊ฒŒ ์นด๋ฅด๋‹ค๋…ธ์˜ ๋Œ€๋ณ€ํ• ์ˆ˜์žˆ๋Š” ๋‹ต๋ณ€์ธ๊ฐ€?
๋„ˆ๋ฌด ์„ฑ์˜์—†๋Š” ๋‹ต๋ณ€ ์•„๋‹Œ๊ฐ€?
์›ƒ์Œ๋งŒ ๋‚˜์˜จ๋‹ค.ใ…Ž