LOST all ADA

Hello everyone,

I have recently bought some ADA on Binance and wanted to store it on a Daedalus Wallet.
So I managed to create a new wallet on Daedalus and transfered my ADA on it but unfortunately an hour later there was a transfer of all my ADA to another account.
I don’t how it happened…
I’ve tried to be carefull. I checked my firewall and my computer seem’s to be clean. Stored my secret phrase on a paper…
That’s the Transaction ID : Address | Cardano Explorer

I lost all hope to retrieve it…

1 Like

Hello,

If u see the transaction in daedalus transaction history, could be possible that some one hacked ur pc and stole ur ADA;

Cheers,

I have a related question. Are we talking about the official Daedalus version or the fraud one which one can get in the app store or google store.

Best,
Johann

3 Likes

good question, but I think the fraud one can’t generate an address… just ask you to insert seed words… which will be forwarded to the hacker

Got the app here : Daedalus - Downloads

Question : When you create a new Wallet, have you got already several receiving addresses like that :

So if I understand the app on google store is the fraud ?

1 Like

did u downloaded daedalus from android playstore?

1 Like

unfortunately yes…

1 Like

yeah, sorry to hear this… the app it’s a scam ; daedalus it’s available only for desktop/laptop
that’s why I hate android… anyone can upload all shits on playstore without being checked

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the information…
Lost my money :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

I am very sorry! I cannot imagine how much damage it may have caused to you! I hope this scam is soon to be removed!

Best,
Johann

1 Like

I would like to answer you this question.

Yes you get multiple receiving addresses this is normal.

Best,
Johann

2 Likes

Thank you guys… really difficult RN !

1 Like

but I saw a message here on forum, I don’t know if it is for real … forget it, it’s a russian site… perhaps another scam. I removed;

1 Like

I have just updated to Daedalus v3.3.0 (from Daedalus Flight - The pre-release version cryptocurrency wallet), I previously used v0.9.1 on my Mac, when I put my pass phrases in the new version, it synchronised and said I have 0 ADA, where I should have about 4000!. the old version won’t load, gives network errors. I have just tried to restore a wallet and pressing the blue continue, nothing happens.

Hello,

If u downloaded the 3.3.0 u need to use import from file option whe u try to restore your old wallet,

PS: now u can download 3.3.0 for mainnet, it was released

Cheers,

Thanks Alex, I’ll give it a crack

do you have the link of that wallet in the play store? maybe we could flag it, or report it back to Google

Was not available on all countrys and I think it was removed

2 Likes

Hi Alex, I started the import, the app found wallet, I selected the wallet and the importing wallet circle has been rotating for >12 hrs, is this normal?