Lost ITN rewards

With the help of Taro at support, I found the 57,601 ADA but couldn’t redeem them. Turns out I had mixed up the key words for the associated wallet. Just found the correct ones today and BAM! got 'em redeemed.

Completely my fault. Thanks to Taro at the support desk for being so patient with me! :pray:

2 Likes

“It is my great hope someday, to see science and decision makers rediscover what the ancients have always known. Namely that our highest currency is respect.”
Nassim Nicholas Taleb

A note to the virgins of satire: This is largely satire.

Kenshō Smart Contract

Tell me Rob, what’s your Zenman opportunity cost?

Speaking of Smart Contracts, I’ve an idea for one I’ve named Kenshō. So, there’s a simple Cardano escrow table covering a broad array of support. More solution time correlates with more escrow, as does vote record. Maybe, start at ADA50 for the equivalent of, how do I get the circle around the “a”, and it just increases from there.

Works like this: Zenman’s % escrow release is predicated on moderator vote, each worth about ADA8.3 in this example. Higher member Kenshō, more up-votes.

I haven’t a clue what you’re talking about.

1 Like

I’ll play:

The only thing I know about Rob is, it’s like the the guy never goes home. It’s crazy, but in a great way. If you sum the ADA value of all the situations Rob has participated in resolving, I guarantee you it’s multiples over your ADA400k to ADA500k you broadcasted via rewards.

Along with Tara - who’s awesome by the way - a few here earned props too. Perhaps Rob could care less, that’s totally ok, and also not the point.