Lost my Cardano

Can anyone advise / help me? I made a transfer to BITHUmB of some Cardano form my DUTCH Cardano Wallet ( i wanted to buy some KIN at Bithumb) The first 2 transfers were going good. The third one was never recieved in my bithumb wallet. I am waiting for more then 3 days now, and no one is helping me out at Bithumb! If i check the BC he is vissable over there! and it was send exactly to the same adress as before!

? Adatainment?

You should be able to look up the transaction in https://explorer.cardano.org/en . If its on the blockchain, then send that to Bithumb as proof.

Hi. I did allready! It is on the blockchain!

But where is go wrong???

Thanks for your answer!

If it is on the blockchain, then provide that information to Bithumb. The transaction has been recorded. It if has not showed up in your Bithumb account that is a problem with Buthumb.

Does this happens often?
I appreciate your help! Jc

Its not common, but I have heard of this happening before with other exchanges. Again, because this transaction is viewable on the blockchain, this is an exchange issue and not a Cardano issue.

ik heb nu hetzelfde probleem van binance naar litebit wacht al 7 uur maar ze komen niet aan bij litebit

Hi Daan,

Ja echt enorm balen. Bij mij is het vanaf litebit naar bithumb gegaan. Ik weet echt niet bij wie t probleem ligt. Baal echt enorm, krijg ook alleen maar mailtjes met dat ze er mee bezig zijn!

Groet

Ik heb een ticket aangemaakt en wacht af, in 4 jaar nog nooit meegemaakt.
Bij jou is het vanaf litebit gegaan? Van mij daar naar toe dan krijg ik toch het idee dat het bij hun ligt.

On how much Ada does it goed Daan?

Cheers

I lost 500