Sent cardano missing! help [Solved]

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME AS I HAVE TRANSFERD ADA CARDANO FROM MY COINDIRECT WALLET TO MY BINANCE WALLET. HOWEVER THE SUMS HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT FROM MY COINDIRECT WALLET BUT HAS NOT YET APPEARED TO MY BINANCE WALLET. ALSO THERE IS NO TRANSACTION SHOWING ON THE CARDANO EXPLOERE AND DO NOT HAVE A HASH NUMBER. I HAVE OPEN A TICKET TO CARDANO TO HELP ME. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAS LIKELY HAPPEND. F.Y.I SAME ISSUE WITH TRANSFERRING TRX TRON FROM COINDIRECT.

1. Please don’t write in all caps if you want people to take you seriously.

2. I think it is obvious that you need to talk with coindirect and open issue there, since the same problem is happening with other coins/tokens

2 Likes

i have opend a ticket with coindirect, and is awaiting there response. hopefully this issue can be resolved smoothly and promptly has it was a large amount.

2 Likes

I would warn exchange user’s not to send from one exchange to another.

I would send a small amount to my own wallet that I control, after having a successful small transaction from coindirect to my wallet i would then send the large transaction, and then i would again do the same from my wallet to binance.
By doing this i can track where a transfer problem arises if one were to come up, we need to remember that exchanges deal with thousands of transactions all the time and the possibility of networking errors do exist, you can never be too cautious.

This issue will be marked as solved as it is obviously an exchange issue and the community does not have any controls to assist on that front.

3 Likes

Not sure that’s entirely reasonable. Because exchanges tend either to handle a small range of cryptos plus fiat, or a large range but not fiat, there’s inevitably a lot of traffic between exchanges, of which I’d guess only a tiny, tiny fraction goes wrong. Should all of these transactions be routed via private wallets?

All of mine do, I just have no reason not to take the extra precaution.
I would agree that only a tiny fraction of transactions goes wrong, but when they do go wrong they are not solved very quickly as all exchanges seem to be backed up at the help desk.

1 Like