More sync issues on Yori?

Ok. I did that. It shows my my staked funds and rewards and that the wallet is active. However I don’t see my available funds.
Is this what I should see or are my available funds missing?
Thanks for your assistance by the way!

It says zero balance and under it shows me my staking balance

and if you go down… you should see total control stake (or something like that)… that is your balance…

The balance 0 from the top is for the address checked

Can I send you a screenshot (with no identifiers) to make sure what I’m seeing is confirmation that I’m safe?
Thanks

yes you can, or send me the address

when u check an address on cardanoscan.io:

• BALANCE is the ADA stored on that specific address ( in your case you have 0 ADA)
  • Controlled Total Stake is the ADA store an all addresses (wallet - in your case the total balance is 1,034.544845 ₳)

I just checked my wallets one last time and all are syncing fine!!!

I’m grateful for your help!!

Now if anything is missing from that wallet address I know who to come after…joking of course.

1 Like

:))) if it was so simple :))

So does that mean if I decided to stop staking my balance would now be what the controlled stake balance was?
I’m confused with the definitions.

Thanks

Controlled Total Stake = the total of ADA staked

Joke aside, you are aware that this is a public forum (including the posts above with your signature) and all the information about your wallet, your delegation, your rewards, your transactions are public as well, aren’t you?

The controlled stake is the sum of all the Ada in all your “addr” addresses that are still unspent and the rewards in your staking address that have not been withdrawn up to now.

If you stop staking, rewards will continue to come in for three more epochs (reflecting that they only started three epochs after your first delegation), so your controlled stake, the Ada in your wallet will grow for another fifteen days and then it will stay the same.

The balance and the controlled stake are always the same (not only would be). There are no funds moved when starting or stopping staking. The Ada never leave your wallet.

the all blockchain is a public space

1 Like

I know, but it cannot hurt to emphasise this from time to time, especially since Yoroi’s “To protect your privacy, new addresses are generated” and “Internal addresses […] maintain your privacy by obscuring” wordings imply something else (while Daedalus correctly states: “Privacy warning: Please note that all of your receiving addresses include your stake key.”).

1 Like

ok, go on pool.pm and check there how privacy it is :wink:

1 Like

I’m not saying that it is a bad thing. I’m just saying that it is something people should be aware of.

(Much like we over and again tell them to be very careful with seed phrases, since they are the full key to the whole wallet, etc. pp.)

1 Like

nothing works correctly, all my investent is trapped in Daedlus wallets and Yoroi wallets that can´t sync, and restore, Cardanos us just swallowing up my investments, rip off!!

Your funds are safe with your key. You know you can restore your daedalus wallet into other HW wallets like typhon? If Daedalus has trouble use your seed words to restore your wallet into another wallet and spend your money from there. Your money is safe. I recently did this from Daedalus to yoroi - it took mere moments.

Hi Marc… thankyou for answering. Apeciated… Daedalus now synching for 15 hours… Yoroi shows 0 balance… I must be doing something wrong… this takes for ever.( my seeds are accurate as I see the wallets restored on various occasions ). next step is to empty my mac to have most GB memory freed up as possible… ( i cant just go out n buy a new computer ) which counteracts the pupose of Cardano in my opinion… iff updates on Daedulus mean buying better computers this wont work for those who arnt financially capable of these large expenses…
iff i ever gain access i will folow your sugestion, allways keen to learn more… thankyou !!!

El El mar, 7 dic 2021 a las 7:00, Marc via Cardano Forum <cardano@discoursemail.com> escribió:

check one of your wallet address on cardanoscan.io as long u are see there the balance your funds are Ok

Meantime a lot of new wallets become available for cardano network

Ok i will try this too, thanks!, gives peace of mind to recieve feed back whether it solves the issue or not,Thankyou !!