More sync issues on Yori?

try to restore the wallet but before to delete the wallet check if you have the correct seed words… also you can use adalite.io if you want to perform transactions

By restore you mean delete the wallet from Yoroi, and then add new wallet?

I don’t have to clear my ledger nano S right?

aaa… you have a ledger?
then connect it on adalite.io (100% safe) and all your problems will go :))

and yes, you can try to pair it again on yoroi

Cheers,

Oh cool, I can just connect to adalite.io and all the funds will be there. Thank you kind stranger!!

1 Like

Mine is the same. The ada I had in it and what I had Delegated to Grow stake node now shows 0. I also u installed and reinstalled my wallet and still shows the same. 0 in my account and says u synced. I use an android tablet. This just happened for me in the last 2 days.

Tried this and still no use. Shows zero in my account. I was staked prior in the Grow staking pool. My wallet now shows 0ada in wallet and 0 staked. Says on transaction screen it isn’t syncing. The uninstall and reinstall made no difference at all.

This is a simple/standard wallet or HW wallet?

Just a yoroi wallet. Off Google play store

Ok, so u are on mobile right? Can u try on a PC/laptop?

I only have a phone and tablet as of now so no access to a laptop/pc atm

Ok, then have patience and try to refresh the app from time to time

Thanks Alexd1985 for your contributions and support for this community! I’m happy to say I"m synced and all is well in my ADA world again…Patience was the key.

Thanks again!

I’m unable to see my available or delegated balances in any of my wallets. All that shows are my rewards and my staking pool.
I’m using iOS.
Freaking me out my Ada is gone…poof!

I’m unable to see my available or delegated balances in any of my wallets. All that shows are my rewards and my staking pool.
I’m using iOS.
Freaking me out my Ada is gone…poof!
Is this a syncing issue that’s being worked on? I’m not hacked am I?!?!

be patient and keep calm, the funds ar fine, try to refresh the app from time to time by pooling it down with the fingers in main section (Dashboard)

PS: you can check one of the address of the wallet on cardanoscan.io to check the balance and the delegation status

I’m having the same issue on multiple devices (chrome extension in 2 Macs and mobile app)… Lost a couple of sales and it is driving me crazy. As it is on different devices, I assume deleting and restoring won’t help?

Try do delete the wallet and restore it again using the seed words on one of your device

Just a bit of an update. Here was an email I recieved from their support.

Dear user,

Due to issues outside of our control, some of the servers we utilize were taken offline. Users in some parts of the world may experience intermittent sync issues over the last weekend; however, an update is being pushed soon that should resolve the issues.
We apologize if this has negatively affected you.

Regards,

I keep hearing to be patient.
How do I find my wallet address to check it on Cardanoscan?

Thanks

Inside the wallet go to receive section copy one address and check it on cardanoscan.io