New Lows Against USD

First of all, Crypto is the new Trump as far as MSM is concerned. For those of you who believe we are Not in normal market trends - you are correct. We’re in War. The global banking cabal is much greater than many people understand, they have leverage with governments . . . But here’s the good news! The world stage is set for either the worst tyranny in history or humanities greatest moments. We could see the Renaissance 12.0 - Will the masses wake up? Will they take the red pill?? In a previous thread concerning “Cardano Whales”, its noted that a majority of Cardano is owned by a handful of investors that are not selling. This is actually good news! It prevents a 51% take over & also keeps Cardano from hitting zero. Will things get worse? Probably. Will things get better long term? Will Cardano recover?? I have hope & I am here to tell everyone here, the world needs you! Get on social media, make your voices known. We need to educate people concerning the current system they are in. Like I said, this is a war. Every generation has choices, every generation takes the batton from the last. Personally speaking, I will continue to purchase Cardano even as it drops . . . The No. 1 thing Cryptp needs right now is buying / selling limits. We need to keep institutional money from pumping and crashing, while they time their sells to the propoganda they spread via MSM. This is an illusion that is fooling many people.

I’d have to agree to a lighter extent. I think there is an intentional push to make crypto fail or to acquire 51% if using legislation fails. If this tactic does not work, then acquiring coins on the low gives you plenty of upside. My .02 ada.

I doubt it will hit .02 - It came out at .05 My guess is, major resistance around .10

1 Like

Well technically it came out at 0.0024, that was the ICO price, but yes when it was listed the starting price was higher.

I realize that there is going to be some hick-up’s with a venture so bold. The name of the game is faith in the final outcome. Microsoft had do do many updates to fix many problems in the beginning, and still to this day. The problems that we must incur are the breaks of getting in early. The silver lining is that with each problem we encounter, is a solution to a greater outcome. Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose or have tied up momentarily in a beta wallet. I have done my research like reading a lot of past posts about the wallet issues and have a strong position in ADA but I have them stored elsewhere. I will put small amounts into the wallet to help send logs but only what I feel I can have tied up until the issues have subsided. I know that sounds like an oxymoron from my faith comment but that is where I stand.

How low will it go?

.18 USD is the low based on my analysis. This will last one week out at best estimates. In short, we’ve reached rock bottom, me thinks…at least for the next week or until the next event.

1 Like

Provide some arguments, I’m definitely interested in how you got to that number, and also why you think the 1 week window is likely. Cheers!

He pulled it out of his behind.

On a complete side note, thanks for the energy you bring to the forum.

Cannot reveal my method but I bought based on this. You wouldn’t want to know my math anyway. It’s garbage. Let’s see if I’m good tho’! Today is payday and that means a buy Ada day for me. Skipping the pizza pie for some Ada today!

1 Like

Proof is in the pudding. Let’s see if I’m right. I dont mind being wrong but I’ve spent a good amount of time getting to my conclusion at least that’s what the piece of toilet paper said when I read it. Forgive me…it was a mondo duke.

2 Likes

I just said fukkit and went all in on Ada. I think you are right.

1 Like

Wow! I bought a bit more. Cautious consumer right about now but for me I like the pricing for now. Saw in another thread where someone has 460k and that hurt mah feelings. I only wish I had that much!

2 Likes

I am in, everything below .33 is a big win for me, 20c is fine, just fine.

1 Like

Me too…got a few thousands today…sent to Daedalus wallet for the 5 year hibernation…as I stated in another post…I may become a whale…LOL

2 Likes

I don’t know what’s going on - but yesterday I read that Bianance was having a problem with API integrations being able to somehow hack it - I don’t use the API, so I didn’t think about it.

Today I logged into Binance, and ALL my Cardano / Ada had been converted to BTC ??? I decided, I don’t trust Binance - so I took my BTC and ran.

I want to hold Cardano, but until Bitrex starts taking new customers again, I think I’m stuck with Bitcoin. I took a bath in the exchange - but better lose a little than everything.

Ugh.

Is it possible this is happening to other users, making it look like people are dumping Ada when they’re not???

1 Like

I’d be happy if I became a porpoise.

3 Likes

I think this is something that you should broadcast on twitter and other outlets, far as I knew it was solely related to API keys and it should not have affected you, but they definitely need to be aware of other problems, you did submit a ticket complaint right?

2 Likes