New Lows Against USD

well said Sir.

i JUST SEE IT AS A GOOD TIME TO BUY!:grinning:

2 Likes

@TenaciousJ when do you think is a good time to buy again? Now, soon or wait… I like your posts, any input is appreciated.

@dirtyperfect I think so too. Any specific reason you think so? I think Ada has about bottomed out.

Its going to smash through 15c it has zero support least of all from the commander in chief.
If he cant bring himself to support it openly why should anyone else.

Your whats known as a Bag Holder mate.
Stockholm syndrome.
Number 1 amature investor mistake falling in love with it.

Great to see your pain bobbob! Many more to come… The flushing has begun. Dont let the door hit you on your way out.

3 Likes

You sir have just joined the forum and come out with brash accusations of theft, my first thought is you are with ripple, waves, or neo, the guys that are not happy with the recent world tour of the IOHK spokesperson spreading the word of Cardano, submit a ticket please and wait in line but do not be surprised when nobody in that line does not want to talk to you.

2 Likes

This is the decentralized world man, there are no customers lol, as there is no company. When that is said, either solve the problem yourself or wait for support. As long as you have your backup phrase your ADA is fine. You are not a customer of anything, just remember that.

1 Like

Nobody is selling to you man, put a ticket in and get it figured out.

1 Like

Have you submitted a ticket?

1 Like

There is no “site” Cardano is a decentralized system (or eventually will be) nobody controls it. The only thing that is not decentralized yet is the staking pool - but your ADA is out of anyone’s control. The daudalus software is just a wallet connecting with the blockchain.

As long as you have your 12 word backup phrase your ADA is secure. You will eventually get it solved, sell them and get on with it. You are definitely unfit for the crypto-world at this stage.

2 Likes

Sir, I understand wanting to dump or trade immediately and I think you should have that right, if the software has a problem then you should approach it with an intent to get it resolved, ask a couple question’s on the why it is that you might have been locked out, erase and redownload your wallet on the newest update, but do not insult us believers that are enjoying the irrational exuberance of our investment.
All kidding aside please submit a ticket.

1 Like

Sorry you’re having bad time mate, hang in there! On the up side finally get a chance to earn my Flagged Badge :smile: thanks to @Bobbob.

5 Likes

@Bobbob, Remember that one time that you couldn’t access your ADA and freaked out, refused to submit a ticket, and sold it at the lowest point possible?

Yeah, those were good time.

2 Likes

But let us really look at this as a big problem, it is possible that someone might have developed a antivirus that would not allow his wallet to update with all the new file updates, this is something someone needs to submit a ticket for, just so the techies can look and see what is stopping someone from utilizing the freedom the daedalus wallet is supposed to be delivering to people, Cardano does have enemies guy’s, and they are not wearing white cap’s. submitting a ticket and logs if possible is very important to the development of securing all of our wallet’s as tech turns corner’s in every corner of the world and bad actor’s are not going away anytime soon.

I dont think anything malicious is going on - I do hope the dude gets his wallet fixed - but apart from that I am happy to see him leave… Emotionally dramatic and irrational people (Children) are a pain to deal with, glad I am not a tech-supporter, wouldn’t have the patience.

1 Like

Every turn I think from here on out malicious endeavours attacking the forum and social networks will pop up, not my first rodeo (or theirs) BOLO cause Cardano is still just another crypto bro, and we are the moderators if we want the future of Cardano to pull through.
I would love to be tech support!!! just saying… I think it would be cool to have someone point out a problem that was unexpected and something I could solve (CF better have a nice GYM if they want guy’s like me though, cause i want to stay fit) plus helping people in this endeavour could bring some self satisfaction.

You know that the NATO is the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which is a military alliance, right? Before the UN turns their attention to crypto, I’d rather see The Universal Declaration of Human Rights adopted by all sovereign countries first…

1 Like

If you give me your recovery phrase, I shall restore your wallet on my machine at which time I will manage them for you until you have sold them to me for an agreed upon price, so you don’t have to go through the trouble of troubling dedicated support stuff at IOHK.