POLL: How High Will ADA/USD Go In January 2019?

.30 USD is coming out of my most accurate model.

This is not financial information. This post and any post of mine is for entertainment purposes only.

For Q1 2019, this sounds about right.

Results are in!

The wisdom-of-crowds hypothesis says we should hit a high of $0.234 in January 2019.
A total of 46 people voted, which should give us a good enough statistical significance.

Here are the numbers in detail.

Thank you! Wish you a happy new year!

1 Like

Can we know the math used for this outcome.

Sure. It’s the weighted average of all votes.

It’s mid-January. Let’s take a toll of where we stand… we had a nice pop till BTC dropped significantly dragging everyone down. We held up there a bit, but lost ground eventually. Anyway, I am confident that as volumes grow and as Cardano demonstrate projects with actual utility/use cases, ADA will decouple. It won’t be easy but will happen eventually. This course is just a logical next step.

Anyway… here are the stats so far:

:x: .010 USD
:x: .020 USD
:x: .030 USD
:x: .040 USD
:x: .045 USD
:checkered_flag:
:white_check_mark: .050 USD (the high was .05412 on Binance)
:white_check_mark: .060 USD (2nd highest voted price)
:white_check_mark: .070 USD (3rd highest voted price)
:white_check_mark: .080 USD
:white_check_mark: .100 USD (highest voted price)
:white_check_mark: .120 USD
:white_check_mark: .150 USD
:white_check_mark: .200 USD
:white_check_mark: .300 USD
:white_check_mark: .500 USD
:white_check_mark: .800 USD
:white_check_mark: 1.00 USD

Today’s price is around 0.0424 USD. Thoughts?

January high was $0.05. Let’s see what February will bring.

How’s that model doing?

Funny that you mention this. I just completed a model and am looking to validate the data. My latest modeling shows Cardano moving to position 4-6 as far as market cap is concerned. The best model oddly enough seems to be the most optimistic placing Cardano/Ada at #4 and Litecoin dropping way down the chart. #5 is occupied by EOS and Litecoin #6, and Bitcoin Cash #7. Now on to pricing, and I did have this completed yesterday and some other models before the gains so if the question is did I buy, the answer is yes. Why it didn’t drop to .02 is still beyond me…I really thought it would but I was happy to get in at .03 and .05 only I wish I didnt wait as long since I called the bottom wrong.

That being said, based on the relative positioning, I’m seeing Ada at .21 or .22 but I’m factoring in Coinbase addition and a relatively high interest/development rate. I’m hoping to get some insight based on developer attendance from the IOHK summit. I have some other factors modeled in as well but kept this simple to trading. The elephant in the room is regulation for which I have factored into 5 regions, US, Other Americas, Europe/Russia, Asia, Other/emerging Markets. I have countries broken out and am looking mainly at US, EU, China, Japan; in the EU I have limited it to a few select countries.

Anyhow the outlook from a trading perspective looks great. I am still pessimistic on Crypto adoption as a currency and am neutral right now on use cases for decentralized apps. Still researching this and it’s hard to see why a centralized application cant address the cases put forward. The main factor is cost and I dont have the data for that so its going to take some time.

Lastly, none of what I am posting is financial advice. This entire post is for entertainment purposes only. Anyone investing in cryptocurrencies should seek the advice of a financial advisor. Anybody investment in cryptocurrencies is highly speculative and a high risk investment which may result in any participants losing all or part of their investment.

What’s the timeframe for this?

You were expecting .20 or so by the end of Q1…

The price moved in the right direction but didn’t reach that level.

If your current model is showing .21 by mid year you may be right. If it’s what you expect by the end of year, I hope you are wrong, like by orders of magnitude.

So this is based on CB addition and its reception. I always view reception as a positive unless something negative happens to CB prior to. As such, my analysis is based on the immediate effect of CB ± 15 days. The only downside factor is how the market is at the time but in terms of relative % gain, I see an upside of 100% roughly.

This is not financial advice. This post is for entertainment purposes only. Any person investing in cryptocurrencies should conduct their own research and consult a financial professional. Any person investing in cryptocurrencies is at risk of losing their entire investment and should only invest what they are willing to lose since losing their entire investment is very likely.

On a personal note I’m out a bit earlier I think…then maybe hop back on the gravy train if up moves up. If CB is earlier, i think we’ll see .21 relatively fast.

They added EOS which is controlled by a cartel of 21. So we should see ADA added as soon as Shelley comes partially because of new wallet backend.

That’s for Pro only tho right now. I think Ada will not be limited to Pro at listing time. The big $ is when it is on basic imo.