Problem with Daeadulus Wallet Linked to Trezor

Hello - I am having trouble sending from a Daedulus Wallet attached to a Trezor T. After entering passphrase it tells me to try connecting again. I have tried several times. I am a little confused as I now have several wallets that are linked to Trezor from within Daedulus and I don’t believe I created a different passphrase for each. Is there any way to test this without attempting to send so I can very that I have the right Trezor connected and am using the right password? Thank you!

Connect the trezor on adalite.io and check if u see the right balance

Thank you that was very helpful. Ada lite showed the correct balance for the two other wallets I have on Daedulus but did not show the balance of the third, most recent wallet I created. That wallet shows the Icon on Deadulus indicating that it is linked to a hardware wallet. I have two Trezor T’s and have checked Adalite for both Models Ts as well as their hidden wallets but still Adalite shows no coins so they are still unaccounted for despite showing on Daedulus. I have two Daeduls wallets that are staked and before staking the second one I moved a smaller portion out into this third wallet to remain unstaked. When I tried to send a portion of that Wallets ADA to another wallet outside of Daaedulus the attempt to complete the process by signing on the Trezor T kept failing. Thats what led me to post here. So I have this third wallet, that says it is linked to hardware device per the icon and that also wanted confirmation from a Trezor before sending out. And yet neither of my Trezor Ts are showing the balance of that wallet on Adalite. Just to summarize. Thank you again for any help.

did u restored the trezor or check on trezor bridge or settings if the passphrase is activated… if yes try to deactivate and try again on adalite.io