Restored Nami wallet- no assets and no funds- dfifferent address somehow

What do you mean? In principle, seed phrases can have any multiple of 3 as number of words. Nami exclusively generates 24 and can import 15 or 24. Other wallet apps can also do 12 and 27.

They are chosen from a list of 2048 words. A word can occur multiple times in a seed phrase, but that is rare with randomly generated phrases due to the sheer amount of possibilities.

There is a checksum function baked into it, so that not every combination of words from this list is a valid seed phrase.

Yes, in other threads it was often, but not always resolved by another seed phrase found somewhere, remembering that it was actually a Ledger account, finding a subaccount, …

There is nothing known about Nami ever generating/displaying wrong seed phrases. It had some other issues during the months, but nothing related to that part. A lot of people have successfully restored/imported their Nami wallets in Nami or in other wallet apps.

I am facing the same issue.
Tried restoring my nami wallet using the seed-phrase.
I had only one nami wallet ever:
addr1q9kf4fq37ccxedm4d6fv6y3vm5fquxmsm665q0xzfqwt66l5x8zc6hvvfnj3ph0rqv5maazzq9ctpj2jwaeqth8dcc9qhupv08
Can see in cardano scan that funds are there.
But even import option is creating a new wallet.
Tried with Eternl as well.
No luck.
This is disappointing.

As always, the most likely explanation is that you have either used a different seed phrase – e.g. having written down the first try, but never used it and actually used the second try written down somewhere else – or that you did not use the first account on that wallet, but one of the later ones.

Try opening the other accounts – “+ New Account” in Nami, “Account List” – “Add Accounts” in Eternl.