Seiza, the new Cardano blockchain explorer is in town

https://seiza.com/home

congrats Emurgo! @vantuz-subhuman @SebastienGllmt @emurgo_nico

18 Likes

Great job guys!

6 Likes

Layout looks nice and site response is fast.
Does it currently support Daedalus wallet addresses? Yoroi addresses works fine but I when tried a search with my Daedalus address it showed “No items matching current query.” I then tried the same address on adascan.net and cardanoexplorer.com and it worked.

I’m sure it supports Daedalus addresses. You can see them if you dig into the slots. I just searched one to very. If you can provide an address (doesn’t have to be yours) I can look it up.

1 Like

Here is the address. It works on cardanoexplorer but I can’t get it to work on Seiza. It’s a Daedalus paper wallet btw. Thanks in advance!

DdzFFzCqrht9boR2cAuhKqokk13vbU3aToRG1tg5y8vdxsTeYJ3MMUARHzNpm9AjgFNFdEVvLtYa1i4XJXyDiuARHvkipjbZ7MVptZ3M

EDIT: I also tried this address from a Yoroi paper wallet and the outcome is the same. Works on other blockchain explorers but not on Seiza. I’m guessing paper wallets addresses aren’t compatible yet…? OR destination addresses without a single transactions doesn’t work?

Ae2tdPwUPEZLUYTWpoHTWgv8qZ2zsU9BqvPGz2WxEXZ9Wcio1H4k5QtyxDq

EDIT2: Made an unused receive address on Yoroi and no results on Seiza. A different used Yoroi address from the same wallet worked, however. Can someone please verify.

No, to me it looks like Seiza shows this message if the address was never used. If you send 1 ADA to it, it will show up.

1 Like

Thanks. I may use other explorers for now to verify valid unused addresses. I’m sure there’ll be a fix for this in the future.