I’m curious to hear what other small pool operators experience of marketing has been.
In the 3 months we’ve been in operation we’ve tried:
- posting on twitter both as new posts, and in reply to others - 0 new delegators
- being helpful to others (blogs, replying on reddit/twitter) - 0 new delegators
- being a mission driven pool - 0 new delegators
- advertising on r/CardanoStakePools - 0 new delegators
- dropping out margins to 0 (from the already low 1.5) - 0 new delegators
While I wasn’t expecting a deluge of delegators and it has only been 3 months (and some of the above was for 1 month), but I was hoping to have had a couple through these efforts. Wondering what other small pool (<2m ada) experience has been like?