Stakepool not showing in Daedalus after updating metadata

I have been scratching my head trying to figure this out with no success.
I’ve updated my poolMetadata with the extended parameter for ADApools.org

https://kelownastaking.ca/poolMetadata.json
https://kelownastaking.ca/extended.json

Ever since updating my poolMetadata, KLWNA does not show up in Daedalus, and in Yoroi it shows that I am staking to an “Unknown Pool”.

Yoroi-Unknown

The metadata is correct on ADApools and Cardanoscan
ADApools.org
Cardanoscan.io

The old metadata is showing on PoolTool
PoolTool.io

These are the commands I used to re-register and update the Metadata (with paths altered)

cardano-cli stake-pool registration-certificate
–cold-verification-key-file /path/cold.vkey
–vrf-verification-key-file /path/vrf.vkey
–pool-pledge 100000000000
–pool-cost 340000000
–pool-margin 0.02
–pool-reward-account-verification-key-file /path/stake.vkey
–pool-owner-stake-verification-key-file /path/stake.vkey
–mainnet
–single-host-pool-relay relay1.kelownastaking.ca
–pool-relay-port 3001
–single-host-pool-relay relay2.kelownastaking.ca
–pool-relay-port 3002
–metadata-url https://kelownastaking.ca/poolMetadata.json
–metadata-hash $(cat poolMetadataHash.txt)
–out-file /path/pool-registration.cert

cardano-cli transaction build-raw --allegra-era
–tx-in f10fb62b005980bbd11722b953c459f6c2baf96293bde799e0040a5c2ed24cc0#0
–tx-out (cat /path/payment.addr)+100593899618 \ --invalid-hereafter ((17098807+10000))
–fee 190009
–out-file tx.raw
–certificate-file /path/pool-registration.cert
–certificate-file /path/delegation.cert

poolMetadataHash.txt

441b9c3e2c35feedfe30754b750ec9571897ab5b206fcf07918f572828a393f4

I have tried without the extended and with different alterations to change the metadata hash, however I have had no success in it showing up in Daedalus. KLWNA does show up in Yoroi when searching for it since it is using ADApools.org but when delegated to it is says “Unknown Pool”.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi. Managed to resolve this issue ?

Have you checked to make sure that the local meta file that generates the hash is the same that’s hosted online?

Apologies for the lack of updates, I’ve been in contact with support since Dec 23.
The metadata has been updated multiple times with the correct hash included while generating the registration certificate. Before each registration, the metadata file was downloaded and the hash from the downloaded metadata file was used.

https://kelownastaking.ca/poolMetadata.json
Hash: 441b9c3e2c35feedfe30754b750ec9571897ab5b206fcf07918f572828a393f4

https://kelownastaking.ca/metadata.json
Hash: 5227a0d6503b03552ffbdb67b39f27d0ea0641e4620b1694ca3f6ed8f84077e8

https://kelownastaking.ca/metadata-1.json
Hash: c8b1ecd8f94b76a9c029fe9e3e210c043314de6e351617fe6233be26b5b2cc05

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ezrabenson/mt/main/mdata.json
Hash: e90849a0b237d32659d6e557425e36ad972ff6414415cd43f0c3949a779efbbc

At the moment, it appears that it may be an issue with SMASH.
KLWNA shows on all pool explorers with the correct metadata, even on pooltool which previously was not updating.

My pool retired in epoch 215 and was brought out of retirement the same epoch.
Prior to SMASH 1.4.0, retired pools that are active do not show up in Daedalus.

Check if pool is delisted

curl --silent “https://smash.cardano-mainnet.iohk.io/api/v1/delisted
2>&1 | grep -o e63d0fa435f185cf651c81bf666f51199ca6dd7ba1fe7cbf75d76776

Check if pool is retired

curl --silent “https://smash.cardano-mainnet.iohk.io/api/v1/retired
2>&1 | grep -o e63d0fa435f185cf651c81bf666f51199ca6dd7ba1fe7cbf75d76776

e63d0fa435f185cf651c81bf666f51199ca6dd7ba1fe7cbf75d76776

Check for errors

curl “https://smash.cardano-mainnet.iohk.io/api/v1/errors/e63d0fa435f185cf651c81bf666f51199ca6dd7ba1fe7cbf75d76776

There are no errors, the pool is not delisted, however it does show up as retired.
I am waiting on a response from support as they are checking to see if SMASH 1.4.0 has been deployed on their servers.

Smash 1.4.0 has been deployed and KLWNA is back in Daedalus!

I had to delete my stake-pools.sqlite file to refetch stakepools from smash before it showed up.
Wallet’s may need time to sync, Yoroi still shows it as an Unknown Pool.
Screenshot from 2021-02-08 17-30-32

Update: It is now showing in Yoroi
Screenshot at Feb 10 11-54-08

Thank you for the updates :slight_smile: