Stuck in Yoroi - Need help claiming testnet staked rewards, upgrading to Shelley, and then delegating

Still stuck - I know you may be face palming here but the problem I’m having is what pass I enter and where. I can screen share just to point this out and then stop sharing once I explain the issue I keep having. Can you help?

As I said I haven’t done it myself, also I did not participate in ITN via Yoroi, but I’ve gone as far as I can into the recovery procedure and I can’t see where it’s unclear except maybe here: because the ITN is effectively dead it makes no difference whether you deregister the staking key. Then enter the Yoroi ITN wallet recovery phrase where it asks you to do so.

Nothing I do seems to work…then when I try and follow this it makes no sense. I don’t know where to start on mainnet and steps to follow. I have my spending pass and and twelve word recovery phrase but it’s asking for a 15 word phrase. then I try this below and it doesnt work nor do I understand where to input this info:
----from the testnet page----
The Shelley testnet is over

You have to download the mainnet version of Yoroi to delegate your ADA
If you remember your recovery phrase, you can claim your ITN rewards inside the mainnet Yoroi through its “transfer/claim” page

If you do not remember your recovery phrase, but you remember your spending password,

Copy the private key below and enter it into the mainnet Yoroi extension through its “transfer/claim” page

Then enter your ITN wallet’s spending password as the “decryption password”
a53cb7dd24b83c977c0e91cd9005f3bdf90d28c84333a27137e8eb22433a17aabb18f77fb532b317fe9ea89636c221e47abd2ed1e74bbb23153952678a292e

I also have screengrabs of my checksum out put - is this where I might find my private key to manually input? My 15 word passphrase doesn’t work in byron or shelley wallet to recover

Holy cow - I just realized I wasn’t entering in phrase without spaces (facepalm). So now the issue is no matter if I try byron or shelley wallet with 15 word phrase it says I dont have enough funds for transaction???

this is when I enter on the mainnet

Send 1 ada to your restored ITN wallet to pay for the claim which is a transaction and costs about 0,17 ada.

When I go through the process I think @rorymartin1 is using I get this message:

The transaction fee to claim funds will be paid by the wallet you currently have selected.

In which case he would need to fund the destination wallet. If he already recovered his Byron wallet and is using the corresponding Shelley wallet here he wouldn’t be having this issue because it wouldn’t be empty.

I put 2 ada in the byron Mainnet wallet and tried to claim my itn - didnt work. I entered my 15 words from testnet into shelley wallet and the response is the other wallet is empty

-Why can’t I simply talk to support at ADA who can help with this?

My destination wallet has plenty to fund the transaction - this is not the issue

You put ada in Byron wallet? Nothing can be done with Byron wallets now except claim/transfer to Shelley. Also, seems you funded different wallet than destination. There is no telephone or chat support, only technical support by email, but this is not a technical issue.

Anyway, not only am I frustrated with this topic, I’ve been intending for a while for personal reasons to stop participating in community tech support altogether, so I’m drawing the line here, I won’t reply again in this thread.