The Evolution campaign in detail

2 Likes

Where can we get Ada stamp?? :+1::+1::+1:

I appreciate the effort, but personally I had to stop watching the video when you called people sheeple almost 2 minutes in if they don’t agree with your viewpoint about the banks. I actually do agree with your viewpoint in this case, but if we’re honestly going to be trying to do any community-building or bringing in more dedicated people into the ecosystem, maybe casting off the vast majority of the entire world with a pejorative isn’t the most productive.

6 Likes

Fair enough. What was said is what was said. I don’t write out a speech beforehand.

This movement is apparently appealing to people who aren’t quite so sensitive. And I’m fine with that.

2 Likes

DM me with your mailing address and I’ll get one to you.

1 Like

Let’s try not to be too harsh here.

I can see stuffs @Zenman initiated was not professionally done yet.

I guess he’s trying to call people who share the same visions to join and work on the campaign together.

Things will get better and better!!

All I am is saying that the words you use matter, especially if you position yourself at the forefront of a project that wishes to market Cardano to a wider audience. @Zenman, obviously you have the freedom to appeal to whatever slice of people you wish, just don’t be surprised if you don’t get too much support from people such as I when your off-the-cuff video (which makes it more likely this is what you actually think since it’s not prepared) emanates an aura of disdain for those not of your in-group. I hope your project does well, but this is at least my bit of constructive criticism.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing your perspective. I’ll be more selective in my wording.

You should watch the rest of the video

4 Likes