Transaction time

Explorer is saying address does not exist so transaction should have failed and coins remain in your account on Binance.

In same boat sent some ada from my exodus wallet to a exchange it’s been confirmed on cardano scan but funds not showing up in my wallet on the exchange been over 24 hrs and getting worried now

Glad to see I am no the only one with this issue, I used Godex to sendADA to my Exodus wallet…4 hours ago. I double checked everything so I know I did not make a mistake…I will look at it tomorrow!

And still going…17 hours later!!!

Transaction time something that can be measured once the transaction exists. Sounds like they haven’t made the payout yet. (you get a transaction id if the transaction actually started)

I reached out to Exodus support…and they did something…perhaps not but it I got a n email in a few hours and bam!

Hello where can i seek for help, from binance to Bitmax I send ADA 299/300 blocked confirmed in BitMax. already 19hours now still not success. I tried to test 1st and it was success after a few minutes and when i send my whole ADA already stuck at 299/300 blocked confirmation and now 2hours ago a new transact was created. i check the address in Cardano Scan my ADA was there. can someone explain this to me why to ease my frustration. tia for those who answer