Transaction to nft-maker.io not going through and may contain my tokens and nfts!

I’m dealing with trying to mint my first nft’s and setting up an account on NFT-MAKER.io. Both transactions say they have been sent from my end but keep getting the spinning wheel on the other end. I did the same 13.5 ada transaction yesterday and today.

That part that concerns me is that the transaction i sent tonight has info in the transaction listing all my nfts and token(not many but still my collection). Neither transaction has made it to nft-maker.io as i haven’t been credited with anything on that end and I still apparently have all my tokens and nfts in my wallet when i check on pool.pm.

Before I resync my wallet i want to know for sure that outs not going to cause my assets to disappear. I know for a fact that both times I DID NOT click on “send all assets”

Any advice on this one will help. Thanks.

perhaps it is part of the utxo model which sent a part of NFTs and tokens from sender address to another wallet address… anyway check the wallet address on pool.pm u should see in real time the nft from your wallet … if everything is ok you can re-sync your wallet.

1 Like