Unable to access my ADA .Please help

b9ef903ab4d3a91a281ecfeee63ea2f8dcf71f257f5df49d76d76f4e71f28388
That is the transaction ID.
I have one list of seed words and I noted that I kept the password the same. I thought I was creating a duplicate wallet outside of the testnet.

U can set the same password for multiple wallets, but each wallet has different recovery seed phrase

U said u have more seed phrases… for how many wallets?

As u can see the transaction was performed… but I don’t know where your ADA were sent… u can see only the destination wallet address

Addresses beginning with Ae2 are using the new address style that is implemented in Icarus based wallets like Yoroi and AdaLite.io (also every hardware wallet should have this type of address)

Addresses beginning with Ddz are using the older address style that for example Daedalus wallet i

Did u used daedalus wallet?

It’s seems that account has around 189k ADA

Do u recognize something?

You said the Shelley wallet was supposed to have the Byron balance and rewards from ITN test. Is the reason mine doesn’t because I sent it to another wallet before the wallet updated to Shelley?

That’s my wallet. I am figuring out how to read some of this stuff. I recognize the last transaction on cardanoscan as a purchase I made on Kraken and moved to this wallet. I looked at my saved addressed in Kraken and I had the DDz address listed as my Atomic wallet address but it isn’t. I have no idea what the DDz address is or how to access it. I just want my ADA. This is sickening.
I have never had a daedalus wallet. I only have one seed phrase for the Yoroi wallet.

All I can tell u is that:

• on 10 Nov 2019 u received ADa in your wallet
  • on 26 Dec 2019 ADA were sent to another wallet (do u remember this transaction?)

It is possible that someone found your seed words for byron wallet? Or your spending password? Perhaps u have been hacked…

Maybe it is better to contact yoroi team or daedalus to see if they can do something…

————————-

I double checked and:

This transaction id is for november

b9ef903ab4d3a91a281ecfeee63ea2f8dcf71f257f5df49d76d76f4e71f28388

From where did u sent the ADa to yoroi in November? You can see both transactions

But it seems u sent them back (to the address from which u received on 11 Nov) on 26 Dec

There was an exchange? But it was 167k ada and that wallet as a balance of 189k … do u know from where the difference can be? Do u have other 22k ada ?

I think u tried to send back to kraken but

https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006441267-Kraken-is-not-a-wallet-service

I think u shoul contact kraken support… a lot of issues regarding this exchange

Maybe they will help u to get ur ADA back

Thank you! I will follow up and see if this is what happened.

Thank you for helping me with this. I learned how to read cardanoscan and I think you are correct, I did sent my ADA to Kraken. I thought I was sending it to another wallet. I saw the article you linked that pretty much says that I am out of luck, but I sent them a request for help anyway. This is all new to me. If it is appropriate, I’d like to send you some ADA as a thank you

no man, here, as a community we are not accepting pays :wink: we are good people
I hope to received your ada, and I will appreciate if you will support me.

Cheers,

Hi there, I’m trying to restore my wallet from the Yoroi Chrome extension, I’ve entered the 15 word passphrase but 0 balance is showing. I created the wallet back in April 2019. I’m sure that everything is correct, I’ve gone over it several times. Any assistance would greatly be appreciated.
Thank you

Hello,

You will need to restore as byron…
go to yoroi - add wallet - byron era - restore
Enter ur seed words (try to select the word with mouse from list when it appears)
Try to set the same wallet name and same spending password

Cheers,

Wow! Thank you for the prompt response, unfortunately it’s not happening. I could have the name of the account wrong as well as the password, it was quite some time ago. Is there any other way I can do this? Seems pretty mad that even with the recovery phrase you can restore an account.
Appreciate your help.
Cheers

Try to restore it on adalite.io

It is possible to have another seed words, or some words not wrote coorect?

Cheers?

It says 0 balance. Yet when I check the address that I sent it too back in 2019 it shows the correct amount there. I’ve entered the words in correctly so i’m pretty sure there’s no mistake there. I think this is the end of the road right. Tough luck. Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it.
Cheers

Hmm,

I don’t know what to say… did u contacted IOHK? Perhaps there is an explanation…

U should create a bkp for private.keys file… in the future will be release a version of Daedalus which allow to restore the wallet by importing these files (no ETA)… and u will need ur spending password as well.

Cheers,

Hi Alex,
I will take a look at IOHK as well as create a bkp file.
Thank you sir
Best,

Next week it will be released

2 Likes

Hello Lynnb. I have exactly the same problem that you have/ had. Have you fixed the problem? I’m very worried because I put all my savings on it and I can not acess it :frowning: I would appreciate a looot your help!
Thank you!
Thank you all

What problem? Do u have the seed words?

Hi, exactly the same problem like lynnb. All my delegated ada had desapeard while I recovered my wallet. I still receive the rewards from the delegated ada by the way so I guess was not a scam ?!?

What wallet do u use?

I ended up finding my ADA. I had transferred it to the atomic wallet and it did not show until I did a wallet update/refresh.