Unable to connect Win10 Yoroi Shelly to Ledger Nano X

Running Win10 with Yoroi Shelly and Ledger Nano X.
I have not had any previous wallets backed up by any Ledger. This all new Nano X with Yoroi Shelly.
I am unable to successfully connect Yoroi Shelly to Ledger Nano X. All software, applications, extensions and wallets are fully updated, upgraded and everything else needed. I am connected to Ledger Nano X via usb cable and the Cardano application is open and “waiting for command” on my Ledger Nano X.
When I try to “connect”, it attempts to connect to emurgo.github.io, but fails.
I get an error message, “Network error. Please check your internet connection.”
My network is fine. If my network wasn’t working, I wouldn’t be able to make this post.
What is the problem?

Hi rvpevprvp,

Just to confirm 1.6.1. for Ledger S firmware, or as you have ledger X then 1.2.4-4 is the latest firmware version and 2.0.4 Cardano app

Also make sure you use Chrome, other browsers like Firefox and Brave can have issues. Even though brave is part of Chrome, try Chrome.

If as you say your firmware is up to date, everything seems fine, it might be worth contacting Yoroi support via yoroi.

Another thing you can try beforehand is trying to access your hardware wallet via adalite.io if you can’t connect to that either, then it’s something to do with your computer and/or ledger device. - process of illumination for you.

Good luck, keep us updated around what works etc.

Thank you!, I wont be able to address this 'til Sunday. btw, I’m running Yoroi with Opera, so now I do have a couple things to try . . .