Unable to set up Yoroi On new computer

But for this small wallet do u have a passphrase right?

I did have to type in a passphrase yes

If I can’t guess the right passphrase I’m screwed aren’t I? If I used the same one for both wallets would one override the other and only give me access to 1?

If I can’t guess the right passphrase I’m screwed aren’t it?

kind off :frowning:

If I used the same one for both wallets would one override the other and only give me access to 1?

I don’t know, can’t confirm but u can test with 1 ADA

By receiving 1 ADA in the large account you mean?

By testing … create another wallet, send 1 ADA then create another one with same passphrase

It didn’t ask me for the passphrase, just moved in 1 ADA. This is my nightmare. Is there anything I can do to recover this? One of these crypto recovery services maybe?

Hmm I don’t know but don’t panic, keep calm… other people just found after fre days that they used another trezor… or used a wrong seed words to recover the wallet

I sure hope it’s something like that bud, I don’t think so though. I only have 1 Trezor and 1 seed set up

Then must be the passphrase

Hi, in order to create multiple unique wallets in Yoroi interface you need to enable passphrase feature on your Trezor.

Then in Yoroi wallet simply click on add new wallet and export Cardano public key for account #1 like you did before.
However this time after that step you will be asked to enter your passphrase.

Once the passphrase feature is activated on the device, you can provide any input of your choosing and it will be used to generate a completely new wallet.

Mistyping the passphrase will also generate a completely new wallet.

Ok guys I just got in!!! I’m so happy I could cry! I guess when I set up the wallet I used a generated password and luckily told my browser to save the password on my old computer. I will test log in on the new computer with the passphrase I saved from this automated save on the old computer when I get home from work but I sent 3 successful transactions to my coinbase account frommy old computer before I left the house!!! Rookie move but looks like dumb luck saved me!!!

1 Like

Glade u fixed it… you should be able to see the password saved on browser … and bkp the password well … :slight_smile: