WALLET WILL NOT SYNC

Well, I restored my old wallet with the 12 phrases, and still no coins…But, thank you so much Carlos, you have been very helpful to me, I really appreciated, you are the best… But I have done everything and I’m done…lol…Thank you again, for your time Carlos…

use Cardano explorer and validate that the funds are in your wallet address. unistall Daedalus then delete the %appdata% folder. This will take a while. Download a new Daedalus install file. Install. Use your seed. The funds should be there.

Thank you…Sorry, but what do mean Cardano explorer? I’m very new to this…

Search for your wallet address here:
https://cardanoexplorer.com/

Thank you, Rob, Ill try that…Happy New Year!.

If the coins are there then you have lost nothing.

Do you know how to do it?

Thank you…The New Year, will bring great prosperity for all holding ADA and hopefully the world… :slight_smile:

The cardano explorer, is telling me, that my address does not exist… I have my address printed and also I have it on Binance.DdzFFzCqrhspLRUwT6v956TGuiUeZRCk9y6KotQFN3g3JN6gY5fsVyQS7pMyYCFKjvaHED…

This is not a full address.

Sorry, this is the full address

dzFFzCqrhspLRUwT6v956TGuiUeZRCk9y6KotQFN3g3JN6gY5fsVyQS7pMyYCFKjvaHEDMeZY2NpRvFvEwR86Rj4PRfX8tJzoxGQWXz

Start a new topic saying exactly what happened and maybe we can help you work out where it went wrong.

If you put a capital D in front of the address provided:

DdzFFzCqrhspLRUwT6v956TGuiUeZRCk9y6KotQFN3g3JN6gY5fsVyQS7pMyYCFKjvaHEDMeZY2NpRvFvEwR86Rj4PRfX8tJzoxGQWXz

This address is valid and there are a few Ada in this address. Can you copy and paste the above address and see if that address has the correct Ada you were looking for.

I have downloaded the new version of the Daedalus, with the 12 phrased words but the coins are messing…I have the address that I send from Binance to the wallet…According to the Cardano explorer the address does not exist…

DdzFFzCqrhspLRUwT6v956TGuiUeZRCK9y6KotQFN3g3JN6gY5fsVyQS7pMyYCFKjvaHEDMeZY2NpRvFvEwR86Rj4PRfX8tJzoxGQWXz

DdzFFzCqrhspLRUwT6v956TGuiUeZRCk9y6KotQFN3g3JN6gY5fsVyQS7pMyYCFKjvaHEDMeZY2NpRvFvEwR86Rj4PRfX8tJzoxGQWXz

Has 3104 coins in it, from 2 transactions.

I agree. That is what I found.

I did have the same problem and solved it afther Reading your information .
Thank you :grinning::+1:

Yes, That the one.

Yes, this is the address,

What should I do now with this information?

What should I do now to find this coin? …Do I have to delete wallet? and download a new wallet? Can I locat3e the coins with this address?