What do you think the 2019 USD price for ADA?

Congrats to ada holder…

1 Like

If the market continues to go up I think ADA will be trading about 0.1 - 0.15$ by the end of the year

1 Like

What???

Huge drop in price…hoping it will trend upwards again soon after this correction

hola amigos!

About 2019 prediction no idea but I DON´T REALLY CARE. Why?

Because as with my 30k XRP, i want to hold my ADA until 2027 when i reach 45 and get my retirement.

Hasta pronto! Cheers!

2 Likes

Retire on ADA? Interesting

Yes good idea to many chomos in Cardano

Predicting (or praying for) all time high at the end of the year if the market will continue to go up and Shelley mainnet will be switched on as planned. Based on: Market cap of a broken Eth is $27 billion then a decentralised Cardano, ready for Goguen will be more than that, where Bitcoin passes $12k.

I think if ADA can hold between 10c to 15c it already great. I think we’re on track. Unless there are another delay and probably we’re looking at 1-2 cents.

The funny thing is that engineers don’t give a twats arse about the price, we only want to see the technology come to life.
And the bankingsystem can not go for a VHS vs BETA solution, they have to go for the most advanced and secure solution… so Cardano with Atala are allready the best option.
By the end of 2019, with appended roadmap releases, around 0.86

1 Like

…and then comes the fun part.
What happens when a whole country decides to go digital, how fast will it be adopted by the others to be on the competitive edge?
How will systems and ecommerce transform to support it, because it is all about traction, value and usage.
So early 2020 I presume it will hit the 2$ mark

And by the end of 2025, we can probably move this thread over to the “Will it ever hit $10.000” forum thread

ohhhhh this looks like it might actually happen :smiley:

I think I will stop buying. Everytime I make a decision to buy ADA, it goes down :smiley:

2 Likes

been there, done that… but couldn’t afford the t-shirt

2 Likes

My guess: US$0.03 to US$0.08, likely US$0.045 and falling slowly.

I have no clue what the price will be, but I expect that there will be a lot of people disappointed by the ‘outcome’ of Shelley being released. It’s a great milestone that I will be pleased to see passed and hopefully it will make developers and enterprises with crypto projects in their near future take notice and consider it as an option. I suspect a lot of people think they will get rich running staking pools and I doubt that will be the case for many (if any).

I don’t expect to see Shelley have much impact on the price of Ada because it’s not really changing the real-world reasons for adopting Cardano. It’s a change that I can only see being appreciated by Crypto enthusiasts and professionals.

The other sub-projects are the ones that I think will truly change ADA’s value. Use in developing nations and uptake by the unbanked could truly change lives. If one developing nation gains significant benefits, its neighbours will notice and want the same. If graduates from Haskell/Plutus courses are working on good start-up projects, their peers and apprentices will want to get in on the action. If developers on other chains see apps and services running better, faster, or cheaper on Cardano they may migrate or plan on their next project using Ada. Being able to buy food, drink, event tickets, services using Ada because it is better for the customer and/or vendor than current processes. These are the things that will ultimately make Ada worth more. Shelley will not be visible to most end-users of ADA.

The ‘New Balance’ project could show high value brands that Cardano/Ada can lower the cost and increase the effectiveness of their anti-counterfeiting efforts. Who knows how deep it could go, it could eventually be that when you buy new balance shoes using Ada you know and can verify their entire history. From point of manufacture through shipping, distribution, store replenishment, celebrity who signed them, purchase date, salesperson, previous owner(?!)… Who knows what else? I am keen to know the benefits and estimated timeframe(s) of this project.

I honestly expect multiple waves of adoption for Cardano. I think the real pay-offs and growth will be seen towards the middle of 2021. I am certainly buying in on the basis that the engineering is good, the teams understand their challenges, they are building a truly diverse ecosystem at a global scale and with real insight as to the opportunities and challenges in each arena of endeavour.

In short, I have no idea when Ada will start to steadily climb, go like a rocket or bunny-hop up and up in value. But I expect it to be worth more than I put in by the middle of 2021, so until then I am just going to keep buying with money I am prepared to lose and damn the price.

I will rebel against the gravity expressed by others :smiley:

news is largely irrelevant to price, especially when it comes to crypto… it really all hinges on bitcoin and it’s price movement

post goguen and good 6 months of an active dev community building on top of cardano then we could see some organic growth… but until then the price of cardano will reflect the price action in bitcoin

my prediction was purely based on what would happen to the price of bitcoin and it lined up within 2c for the year

1 Like