Why cardano stop increasing?Start decreasing?

I agree. Some would even have stop-loss and automatically sell their alts when BTC rises to certain levels.

id did it one time with ada,it was rising from 1100 sat to 1800 in a very short time and i thought it will have to bounce back a little so i sold 20% of my ada with the thought of buying back at 1600sat and win a few thousend ada this way,well ada just kept on rising rising and so on. finally i bought the 20% back plus another 20% at 2500 sat. its oke but i will never play this game again with ada.

5 Likes

i agree its a very dangerous game, and i only play it with cryptos i am actively trading … .ADA isnt one of them.

LOL, your delusional.
31,112,483,745 ADA vs 21,000,000 BTC

People need to understand the fundamentals.

fundamentals mean being able to purchase simply. I know this is impossible for most coins atm but for ada its worse. As a community we support the team in whatever they decide but we should also have a voice when things aren’t as they should be. If I had $20000 in my bank tell me how I can get some ada

If that is your definition of fundamentals i say good luck. Check again the numbers i put there. Number of coin supply play a big role, thats a hint.