Withdrawing ADA from binance to dadedaulus

help me out here man, binance ADA upgrade is finally done, so i tried to send ada from binance to daedulus, but binance says the receiver wallet address format is incorrect? i used copy to clipboard feature on daedulus to copy my wallet address, so not sure why binance is saying address is wrong? any advice?

As i already said, they still have a little issue but this should be fixed in a few hours.

Cheers
Fabian

ooops, looks like ipasted the same question twice and thanx for a quick response, i will come back to u with an update later then, regards

I am almost certain it’s Binance. I used a Daedalus “receive” address with the '“addr” prefix and it worked fine. My funds were transferred from Kraken to Daedalus. So Binance might still have few kinks to resolve. Do not alter the address in any shape or form.

2 Likes

Oh, thanks for the quick reply, it looked strange to me because I don’t remember seeing “addr” there ever before, so when I noticed Binance WIthdraw/Deposit for ADA was available again and it didn’t like the address I assumed it was this, will remove that post.

Wohooo… Binance finally finsih upgrade their system. Next stop, coinbase lol

YAY!!! I CAN CONFIRM RECEIPT OF MY ADA TO MY DAEDALUS WALLET, THNK U TOO

Same! My withdrawals from Binance came over fine - first thing this morning - to Daedalus 2.0.1

Took about 20mins per transaction - but all safely in my wallet now