Yoroi for firefox

just when? they said Q4 this year…but there is nothing done. could you update it?

We still have 15 days left :slight_smile:. We have been focused in the hardware wallet integration and the mobile apps. Unless something unforeseen happens, I think we are still on track with our timelines.

5 Likes

Perfect, looking forward to the update at 23.59 - 31. December 2018. Happy New Year :smiley:

2 Likes

loooooooooool

hahahahaha

it’s january and we can’t download it for firefox on yoroi website!

hello everybody once again. i just wanted to tell you about censorship here. my posts are being edited by admins…(SILLY BOY named BULLISH did it) it means you cannot express your thoughts freely, just pathetic !!! and you tell people you want to build a new free world with cardano ecosystem lol

And yet they let posts like this remain… if they were really censoring wouldn’t they want to cover their tracks?

It’s not released yet, but you can build it yourself: https://github.com/Emurgo/yoroi-frontend/pull/194

Mobile wallets too: https://github.com/Emurgo/yoroi-mobile

I guess your post was edited because it was a bit offensive. Anyone can see the original and the edit by clicking on the orange icon next to it, it’s a pretty transparent way of moderation.

Criticism on Emurgo is fine, just be more civil.

1 Like

How about you follow the rules like everyone else and learn how to discuss something in a civil way. Seems like there is almost nothing you say that adds any value to this forum, most of your posts are riddled with cursing and ad hominem attacks.

The all caps writing really helps to state your case. Btw if you like to use racial slurs like boy so much maybe you need to find another forum. I noticed from your post history that the word faggot is also one of your favourites.

Go find a blockchain that supports your bigotry mate, you could be the posterchild. It’s a big step upwards from censored cardano forum member.

4 Likes

first of all im not going to change myself for you boy. for your information so called racism is a fckn joke theory for retarded individuals who bielieve in political correctness ! i dont believe in it and never will, however i believe in freedom of speech… how about that?!

if you dont value freedom of speech here everyone should consider abandoning this forum!!!

I believe in the freedom to keep the forum constructive, and posts on topic. Bye Sir.

After reading your post history and your reactions here you have your first warning. Behave and there shouldnt be any problems here. Have a good stay.

I believe in free speech as much as anyone, but this is a place for civility. So please be civil when expressing your yourself. Incidentally I believe Firefox codebase was finished in 2018 but it is now in security review.

This is not his first warning @Andy_Hendrikx. His account was silenced for the weekend. If you think this was too harsh and want to unsilence Mr. “Free speech means i don’t have to adhere to forum rules and can insult everyone as I please”. Then that’s fine by me.

I’m biased since there seems to be a lack of respect and common sense when trying to discuss anything with @ada88888. So maybe I was wrong.

Fine by me @Bullish. I would propose that @tom.kelly and/or @maki.mukai decide if it needs further actions.

1 Like