Yoroi Mobile App transaction error trying to delegate to any pool. Unable to delegate ADA

If they charged u it means the transaction was submitted.

Iā€™m having this same problem now - Iā€™ve been charged twice but received the error message. Did you sort yours out?

to which pool did u tried to delegate?
Try to delegate to my pool if you wish and I will can confirm if your delegation was successful or not.

Did you check if you staked to the same node the 2 times? I just saw that they change de order of the servers and I staked to 2 different servers thinking it was the same.

Hi,

We are July 27th and I have one portfolio linked to ledger and another one which is not.
I have tried to re-delegate my ADA with Yoroi mobile and Yoroi destop. None of them works.

Who could help me with that?
I understand there is a workaround with adalite.io does that means that I have to install it only to change pool?

Hi,

I just downloaded Yoroi Apps in IPhone 12, but I got the same issued as original post in this thread when come to delegating. However I saw you mentioned you have no issue using Yoroi on your iPhone, could you please explain how to correct mine?

I have no ledger or others, prefer to use Yoroi Apps since my ADA had been put in there.

Refresh the app more times and try few times