Yoroi Mobile App transaction error trying to delegate to any pool. Unable to delegate ADA

Hey Team,

Running Yoroi ver 3.3.2 on iPhone 12.

Configured wallet in Yoroi with Ledger Nano X. I have transferred my ADA from an exchange to Yoroi. Can see available funds in ADA to stake. I click on Staking Centre within app to delegate all my ADA to a pool. I choose “Delegate” and can see the amount of ADA I will be delegating. I click on Delegate and a screen appears with the following message:
Transaction Error. “An Error occurred while trying to send the transaction.”
I have chosen so many different Pools to delegate to always get the same error message.
I have tried restarting App. Tried rebooting phone.

Has anyone seen this issue?

1 Like

Hey @dsaumaitoga

Make sure you are using the most recent version of ledger firmware, Cardano app on your ledger and Yoroi app.

Cheers
Fabian

1 Like

From ledger site source

Install the Cardano app on your Ledger device to manage ADA with AdaLite or Yoroi. The Cardano app is developed and supported by the Cardano community. Check the Cardano wallet page to learn more.

Please note that Yoroi mobile app has not been updated. You can only manage ADA with Yoroi on desktop.

Try to delegate from chrome yoroi extension.

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks Team,

That would explain it. Yoroi mobile App not supporting ADA staking yet. I’ll be keenly waiting for this capability. Thanks for the speedy responses! Appreciate it.

Regards
Daniel.

CORRECTION!!!

yoroi app supports ledger

so could you kindly ensure that you’re using the latest firmware version and Cardano app version on your Ledger device? The latest firmwares are 1.6.1 for the Nano S and 1.2.4-5 for the Nano X. To get the latest ADA app, simply connect your Ledger to the Manager for updates

I’m having the same problem.
I just update the firmware on my ledger and reinstalled cardano app on it.
Still when going on Yoroi app and try to delegate I’m getting the same message.

Have you managed to delegate your Ada? If yes please let me know how.

Thanks

Please try to delegate via Adalite.io

Cheers
Fabian

Hi,
could you kindly ensure that you’re using the latest firmware version and Cardano app version on your Ledger device? The latest firmwares are 1.6.1 for the Nano S and 1.2.4-5 for the Nano X. To get the latest ADA app, simply connect your Ledger to the Manager for updates

Cheers

Hi,
Thanks for taking time to reply to my query.
I just checked the firmware on my ledger and I’m having the same problem.
I just update the firmware on my ledger and reinstalled cardano app on it.
Still when going on Yoroi app and try to delegate I’m getting the same message. can confirm it’s 1.2.4-5 and cardano app is 2.1.0
I still can’t delegate for some reason.

Hi there,
I already have the founds in Yoroi, I won’t swap them unless I have to. But if it’s been done and it’s possible than I have to try.
Thanks

You dont have to transfer the funds if you are using a ledger. Daedalus, Yoroi and Adalite are just an interface for your ledger to manage your private keys.

You can simple connect your ledger via Adalite without doing anything before and you will see your funds there. If you dont like Adalite you can switch to Yoroi again, without doing anything :slight_smile:

Cheers
Fabian

Omg it was so simple on adalite.
Thank you for taking time and guide me.
And learned something new about the ledger.
Many thanks

1 Like

You are welcome! Glad we could resolve that issue so easy :wink:

Have a nice day!

I too have updated firmware and software versions.

Unfortunately the Yoroi iPhone Mobile App doesn’t work when trying to delegate my ADA, so I downloaded Chrome on my Mac and installed the Yoroi plugin to start staking. That works. I can still use the mobile App to track my rewards.

hello,

I have yoroi on my iphone and never had issues… delegation working fine.

Thx,

I‘m having the same problem. Adalite is working but I would like to delegate via yoroi app on the iphone. Anyone resolved this problem already? ledger cardano app is up to date and so is yoroi app on iphone.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

And u connect the ledger to iphone via bt?
and what error do u get?

Yes. But that was never needed in the past to get to the delegation part, only to validate the delegation afterwards. The error (translated from german): „An error occured while trying to send the transaction.“ The error occurs when moving to the staking center and trying to delegate.

U can contact ledger support, perhaps they can give u more details about this error;

I just did a delegation over Yoroi, it didn’t happen but they charged me 0.17 two times. How can I recover that?