Yoroi wallet: “Due to protocol update, the rewards are being recalculated”

1 Like

Good to see an update for this, hope to see it fix and have my stake updated

1 Like

Hi!

When do u think it will be working?

How can i find stake ID on yoroi?

Hello, @almeidarichie

Copy and paste any address of your wallet in any Cardano blockchain explorer (like cardanoscan.io). Maybe want to read this post from EMURGO

Cheers.

Is this current problem related to this other Yoroi problem?

Is the proposed current fix going to resolve this older problem?

Been “chilling” since June with ADA stuck on wallet.

https://forum.cardano.org/t/yoroi-trezor-change-address-staking-rights-sending-problem/64435

Hello,

I just received a message from a person saying they work at IOHK with the following text:

"Today I have merged the solution with the cardano-db-sync component. There is still a performance issue to fix.

Once the performance issue is fixed as much as possible, db-sync will need to be released. Then Yoroi developers will need to update their systems to support the new db-sync.

I have no idea how long that will take. I guess it will be more than a week and less than 2 months. "

However, it insists that:

"Currently, Yoroi doesn’t display rewards correctly. As far as I know, that’s the ONLY problem. That shouldn’t stop you from:

spend some of your ADA
buy more ADA and put it in your wallet
changing your participation delegation

I know very little about Yoroi and much less about Adalite. "

I have said that rewards is not the only problem. Not the main one. I have suggested that he reports that there are more problems. Let’s see if there is a quick solution.

These problems that Yoroi gives I have communicated via message to Emurgo. I got a message saying that it should be possible to send and redelegate. That was 15 days ago. The other messages have not yet answered. If more people report the problem that Yoroi cannot work, that would have to promote a definitive solution and not only to the issue of rewards.

Who knows something new, different or that has been arranged to notify. And, above all, whoever reported to Emurgo that Yoroi is not working say something in the forum. Thanks.

Good day!

1 Like

Hello,

I just received a message from a person saying they work at IOHK with the following text:

"Today I have merged the solution with the cardano-db-sync component. There is still a performance issue to fix.

Once the performance issue is fixed as much as possible, db-sync will need to be released. Then Yoroi developers will need to update their systems to support the new db-sync.

I have no idea how long that will take. I guess it will be more than a week and less than 2 months. "

However, it insists that:

"Currently, Yoroi doesn’t display rewards correctly. As far as I know, that’s the ONLY problem. That shouldn’t stop you from:

spend some of your ADA
buy more ADA and put it in your wallet
changing your participation delegation

I know very little about Yoroi and much less about Adalite. "

I have said that rewards is not the only problem. Not the main one. I have suggested that he reports that there are more problems. Let’s see if there is a quick solution.

These problems that Yoroi gives I have communicated via message to Emurgo. I got a message saying that it should be possible to send and redelegate. That was 15 days ago. The other messages have not yet answered. If more people report the problem that Yoroi cannot work, that would have to promote a definitive solution and not only to the issue of rewards.

Who knows something new, different or that has been arranged to notify. And, above all, whoever reported to Emurgo that Yoroi is not working say something in the forum. Thanks.

Good day!

Did u upgraded the yoroi to the latest version?

Hi!

You’re right!.

For me it’s most important to work with the Ledger that the rewards. Since the Alonzo update I cann’t use it. I cann’t send, withdraw or redelegate. Always the same answer: “Something unexpected is happened. Try it again.”

I’m waiting a solution. Let’s see.

Thanks.

I gave u the solution 2 weeks ago… connect ur ledger on adalite.io :))

1 Like

Hi Alexd1985!

I’m very grateful to you.

I’m waiting to Yoroi update, after cardano-db-sync is well fix. The issue appears with Alonzo update and perhaps it finishes with Yoroi update.

The support of Emurgo has answered me. I’ve to read quietly. I’ll say you something.

Have a good day!

Alexd1985

Your solutions don’t always work. What if it says zero on adalite.io which it does on mine?

Why do you feel the need to respond to every post?

A lot of us have problems that never get fixed. What’s the matter with you?

If u see the balance 0 on adalite.io then sorry for you but u have other issues … not a yoroi issue … you have an issue with your wallet

Your coins are on the blockchain and cannot be stolen by anyone who does not have the seed phrase.

1 Like

Track the wallet on cardanoscan.io

Daedalus/yoroi or adalite are just an interface to access the wallet and the funds :wink:

Hi!

If someone has a problem with his wallet what to do?. The only solution is to use the seed phrase?

i think in my case it’s a problem of Yoroi, but I’ve to know more.

Uffffffffff!

Hello guys,
any information when that problem with the rewards in Yoroi will be fixed?No fixed since weeks…
Thanks!

1 Like