Ambassador Stories, Journal #37 Tien Nguyen Anh & Enrique Guasp

Ambassador Stories, Journal #37 Tien Nguyen Anh & Enrique Guasp

Welcome to the 37th journal of the “Ambassador Stories” series! :tada:

New stories will be shared with you, whenever new ambassadors join our ranks and provide their stories.

You’ll be able to enjoy the various, unique stories of our Cardano Community Ambassadors: what motivated, and still motivates them, to be part of this amazing and wonderful community?

The Cardano Community Team would also like to thank the Ambassadors for all their continued efforts and participation in sharing their stories with us.

Please read all about Tien & Enrique down below!

The Cardano Team is happy to welcome Tien & Enrique, and we are looking forward to your contributions in the coming months. Thanks for all that you do, it is much appreciated!

Part 1: Tien, Meetup Organizer:

Tien has recently joined the Ambassador ranks as a Meetup Organizer.

Tien

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What is your background?

“I read a book then understand Blockchain will be the next wave of technology so I spent my time to study and take further exploring about blockchain.”

2) How did you get interested and involved with Blockchain/Crypto?

“Cardano is the 3rd blockchain, it is design and being build to solve 3 areas (scalability, interoperability, and sustainability). It is research-first driven approach.”

3) Why Cardano?

“Cardano is the 3rd blockchain, it is design and being build to solve 3 areas (scalability, interoperability, and sustainability). It is research-first driven approach.”

4) How are you contributing to the Cardano Ecosystem as an Ambassador?

“I am contributing to the Cardano Ecosystem by onboarding dapps which come from a variety of contributors: from students to enterprises. I provide the necessary information for students to be able to write applications that integrate with the Cardano blockchain.

I also provide the latest information in general and information about Project Calatyst in particular to the Community so that they are aware of what is happening with Cardano.”

5) What is your future vision for the Cardano Ecosystem?

“Cardano Ecosystem is the convergence of decentralized applications in new generation of finance and social network.”

6 ) What is your personal message to the Cardano community?

“Let’s work together to build a strong global community.”

—The End of Part 1.

Part 2: Enrique, Content Creator

Enrique has recently joined the Ambassador ranks as a Meetup Organizer.

Enrique

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What is your background?

"I am a blockchain aficionado, decentralization advocate, crypto enthusiast, and growth hacker born and raised in Mexico City.

The entirety of my career has been focused on the growth marketing field with a data-first approach to strategies, social media content, viral ads, platform development, affiliate and influencer marketing for brand building, and customer acquisition.”

2) How did you get interested and involved with Blockchain/Crypto?

"In 2021, I started working full-time as the Head of Growth for Xcapit (Self-custodial wallet funded by the UNICEF).

In 2022, I transitioned as Country Manager for Nexo (Leader crypto-lending platform). Over the past two years I have also been involved with Ethereum, Cardano, and Chainlink, collaborating with them on growing their presence and events in Mexico.

I am also an active participant and speaker at crypto conferences worldwide, including Bitcoin Miami, NFT.NY, Smartcon, ETHDenver, Dcentral among others, while also organizing and presenting at local meetups and events."

3) Why Cardano?

“The potential in the financial industry"

4) How are you contributing to the Cardano Ecosystem as an Ambassador?

“I’ve organized both Cardano Summits on 21 and 22.”

5) What is your future vision for the Cardano Ecosystem?

“integration with financial tools”

6 ) What is your personal message to the Cardano community?

“Keep building!”

—The End of Part 2.

We are truly blessed with such motivated community members we have in our ecosystem! Thank you all for reading, and don’t forget to leave your comments/likes and give our Ambassadors some Cardano community :heart: and follow their work!:100::muscle:

Until next time, with new people and new Ambassador Stories! :wave:

@Tien_Nguyen_Anh

1 Like