Cardano Coins Distribution | Clio.1

Hellooooo, peoples of the earth! :alien::earth_asia:

Just joking! :blush::blush: It’s your favourite crypto/history nerd again :dancing_women::statue_of_liberty:

You may remember me by my previous posts, like the: Clio.1 - Address Checker :wink:

#Cardano80s are in full blossom! :man_dancing::man_dancing: (Check out our twitter feed if you have zero idea what I’m talking about :wink::wink: Mullet)

And what a glorious time it truly is!

And we decided to add something to the glory! :smile::sunflower: And we present to you:

Cardano Coins Distribution!

On this page you can see how Cardano cash monies :moneybag: are distributed among all the addresses from richest :money_mouth_face: to not-richest :wink::smile:

Check out the detailed explanation from one of my guys (:nerd_face:) in our newest blog post :tada:

And don’t forget that you can also see a smol lil tiny distribution summary right on our “Latest Cardano Addresses” page!

Hope y’all like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and please please :pray: give us any feedback or ideas right in here or with our email: info@clio.one

#Cardano80s!

12 Likes

@philpa :wink::wink::wink::blush:

1 Like

Very cool. I have a great use case for your coin distribution page. Is it possible for me to make a video? I would credit you of course.

Philippe

4 Likes

This would be a pleasure and an honor! :tada: :blush: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Hey,
Thanks for the great work. Just released the video.

Thanks,
Philippe
7 Likes

Thank you so much, @philpa! :star_struck: I like it very very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
(And sorry for the late response :wink::sweat::blush:)

1 Like

Hi, guuuuys! :blush::blush::open_hands:

We decided to improve and expand our distribution page a bit, to add the balances information that some people were looking for (@philpa :wink::wink::blush:)

Now when you open our “Distribution page” - you can click on any row and it will expand with some additional information :tada::tada: , like this:

Check out the page itself:

And check out our blog-post about this page with the new “Expand rows” section!

5 Likes