Cardano Super Bowl Commercial

I don’t disagree, but positive emotion always trumps negative when it comes to motivation

1 Like

No offense bud, but you are a very argumentative person. The commercial is my vision and that’s the way it is.

By all means, feel free to write your own and present it to the community.

1 Like

Lol no offense, that’s totally true :rofl:! Yep you are right, my bad :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think crypto appeals to that fundamental emotion of freedom in us. It breaks the mold.

I wonder if there is a way to produce the emotion captured in Apple’s commercial 1984. It could resonate well with many.

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

Exactly what I’m talking about. BOOM!!

Well done! Couple notes:

1. “At Cardano…” - I don’t believe there is an “at Cardano” … this needs to slightly be rephrased. The simplest fix would be “With Cardano…”

2. Perhaps at the end it could have written on screen: “It’s all about Trust” or “Trust in the Code” (I think the great message being sent by this TV ad would be that “If there’s one thing we know for certain, it’s that eventually power will corrupt… and when it does, we all feel the pain.” — “We think it’s time for that to stop.” — Trust in the the Code… trust in a provably uncorruptible economy… trust in… Cardano"

Just my two ADA! :slight_smile:

This is a great idea! It’s simple. It’s impactful. I think we should investigate professional production costs.

Sure, more detailed ideas should be communicated with more specific messages. I think there has to be a ‘message 0’. Trust = Cardano (connected to the commerce of everyone = the coffee farmer in Ethiopia). Simple and clear message that strikes a cord in everyone.

You now, this could be a treasury voted idea. Or we could do collective donations for the cause, or a ‘go fund me’.

This seems right to do. The Super Bowl might (or might not) be financially out of range. Or could go viral in other (more cost effective ways). Targeted interested audiences. Other like minded medium, etc.

A clear resonant message. This is needed.

I’m excited about this potential action.

1 Like

I just wonder who the audience is. Is it Americans? Is it Africans?

The audience will determine the message.

If it’s Americans, then what do you want Americans to do after they see this?

You’re saying you want them to trust Cardano.

Okay. I guess that works.

I’m not trying to be difficult or overly critical. I apologize if that’s how I’m coming off.

I’d like more people to buy ADA. I want them to be so curious, that they google it and figure out how to get some themselves.

Why have we done it? I’d say a fair amount would say, to get rich. The other half may say, for the tech.

You could play off of this with someone with the look of our intended demographic, sitting facing the camera. Poof, a good version of the person appears on the right shoulder and a bad version on the left and we zoom in cutting off the face to see the two people on the shoulders. One is in it for the tech… the other to get rich. Each banters competitively about the advantages of each… You could do several versions of this spot… all with people who look like who we’re trying to target… 18-50 year old run of the mill American.

Humorous and informative. Just an idea.

In any event, maybe you’re putting the cart before the horse. Who are you trying to target and what do you want them to do after they see this. You need to know those answers before you write a script.

I believe at this point, the message IS trust; against a system that has let us down, for asystem that’s set up to be safe regardless of those involved, requiring no faith in them. It gives the HOPE of another option being possible.

I think professionally done videos (like hyper ledger, XRP and some of the others that I have seen) should be done. They convey their products well.

What we have is TRUST and PROCESS.

With all that said, I don’t disagree with your point. I just think there’s enough of something special here that will find an audience in its existing state. Most projects are selling an idea at this point, unless it’s simple (BTC,LTC,DASH are forms of payment).

It’s the future that we are selling, whether it’s here or not. When it’s here, it’s no longer the future.

Everything starts as an idea. We needs to start NOW generating more interest in a wider sphere. I don’t think anyone doubts that this project with successfully result in a suite of possibilities (not possible now).

We need to create interest now. It is less conservative; and to be clear, I wouldn’t suggest this course of action if I had any doubts. I don’t. I could be wrong but I don’t.

I thing new innovations start with selling an idea. We should sell it while we build it.

‘Zactly. For myself, if I saw the commercial Id’ be curious as hell. How many more people are out there that would do the same? 100 million people from all around he world watch the Super Bowl. If 1% of those people got curious enough to google “Cardano”, that’s a million people. There’s also the hidden value of planting the meme for it to grow. If it cost 6 million to make the commercial and air it, then is it worth the cost? I guess the person signing the cheques would have to make that decision.

Those spots generally are for branding purposes. If that’s what you’re going for, do it. It’s not an approach I’d go for… even if everyone else is doing it.

Practically I don’t see the benefit of selling the idea. There’s some ambiguity for me… is the idea Cardano or blockchain?

What we really need is people to buy in, stake and use ADA. Your spot doesn’t encourage me to do that. Maybe I’m unique or flat out wrong. I certainly mean no offense.

I deal with this kind of stuff daily.

1 Like

You get it my friend.

We are talking about TRILLIONS of $ and BILLIONS of people. I feel it’s better to err on the side of action than overplanning. There is fierce competition right now and XRP is kicking our ass when it comes to support base and public awareness.

XRP is a little bit different than ADA. I’m in XRP. Ripple has capital in the billions. Cash. They’re profitable now. ADA will have its moment in the sun. Her time has just yet not come.

1 Like

In order for that to happen we need to open the blinds.

I’m a producer by the way. Check out some of my work. dakev.com. Producing a spot is too easy when you have your own gear and do it for a living.

1 Like

DUDE! Tell me that, if we got funding, you wouldn’t be all over participating in the making of this commercial.

That’s why I’m sitting her talking to you about messaging. I couldn’t work on it unless I bought into it… and as is… I have some concerns with the messaging. It really requires high level talks with CF/IOHK/Emurgo and their public affairs/communications people. You usually make a commercial that coincides with what they are trying to communicate.

In absence of that, I personally want to see more demand for ADA, so the price increases. I could buy into a project real easy if I knew the outcome may have an impact on the price.

Also, it’s not so much about funding. You just need to know the right software. And even if you can’t do exactly what you originally envision, there are always other ways of communicating the same thing. It’s more a limit of your imagination.

I agree. It would be nice to have their blessing as well as their funding. In absence of funding we as a community could probably produce it, but the cost of getting it out there would probably be beyond our resources.

You’ve put yourself in a catch 22 with this one. : )