Daedalus wallet not receiving coins - wallet just created, blocks sync 100%

CoinSpot only allow clients to send back coins by special arrangement so I don’t have a cardano address

Sorry I don’t think I understand your last statement, you should have your Cardano address on Daedalus correct?

Sorry bear I misunderstood you - yes I can see the transaction but it says Transactions 0 and final balance 0.0000000

Sorry Bear to get my Cardano address I opened the Cardano wallet and selected Receive but I think the address has changed from the address I used 6 hours ago

I have just checked the address again Bear and the address I entered into Cardanoexplorer was correct so it appears that it has not appeared on the blockchain

Hi Support I have checked with Cardano Explorer and the transaction has not appeared on the blockchain
Cheers
Kevin

Hi Support CoinSpot shows that the transaction was completed, however, there doesn’t appear to be a record on the Cardanoexplorer transaction list - why is this? I’m desperate to get my 1540000 Cardano holdings off the exchange but I’m not confident after the first transaction of 100 appears to have failed.
Regards
Kevin

Yes can see on the blockchain, also have confirmation from Coinspot that it is correct

Hi, @bearbearbowl I’m also experiencing the same issue just now.
I’ve checked the blockchain explorer with the received address and it says transaction 0, final balance 0.
On coinspot it says completed and I did verify the confirmation email.

Has anyone been able to have the issue resolved yet?

In this case it looks like the transaction did not go through on Coinspot’s side. Perhaps try contacting support on its end?

In my wallet, the address I used at coinspot for receiving is not hiding when I press ‘Hide Used’. However, that was the address I copied and used.

You have experienced exactly what I did rcdc

I also verified the transaction. There was no TxId in the transacting history rcdc - was that the same for you?

WONDERFUL SUPPORT YOU DID IT!!! The transaction has appeared. Thank you- I know we put you under a lot of pressure today- I hope we all have a very very exciting 2018 with Cardano. Cheers Kevin

1 Like

Yeah no TxId at all.
Did you try contacting coinspot?

Upon checking my email, I actually just got a reply from coinspot:

Joey (CoinSpot)

Dec 30, 18:59 AEDT

Hi,

ADA withdrawals are taking longer than usual at the moment.
We are aware of the issue and are attempting to speed up the process.
The coins are safe we just need to be patient.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Joey

Hopefully, yours will recover soon.

Great news Joey - I have just made another transfer to see how long it takes to appear on the blockchain time 7.26pm

I will update you when it appears but it seems like it might not be till tomor morning - in the meantime enjoy the surge of ADA happening right now cheers Kev

1 Like

Hi Support no I didn’t contact CoinSpot, however another ADA investor did receive information from CoinSpot admitting blame. I’m sorry I was blunt but with such a large investment as I have in Cardano the blood pressure sometimes reaches stratospheric heights hehe -my apologies.
The first transaction is now safely asleep in my ADA wallet. I’m currently transferring another small qty to see how long it takes to appear on the blockchain.
Time of the Transaction 7.26pm Sydney time. I will keep you posted…
Regards
Kevin

Hi Support
Please see my address
DdzFFzCqrhstP8CtUmHFAR7GHBSw6wvZXxfFubzGQRSk2FupfSxn5jLxdRZord6SKiQAqnLXkHzYgnrhQYPnxcfNxhLhxK7tpGAgBN6u

Coinspot have confirmed on their end and I can see this on the blockchain, please advise how we fix this as I have more I would like to move off exchanges.

Cheers