Daedalus wallet not receiving coins - wallet just created, blocks sync 100%

Hi guys,

I’m having the exact same problem. I sent ADA out of Coinspot this morning (Western Australia) to the Daedalus wallet, and nothing has arrived.

When I use the blockchain explorer it has 0 transactions under my receive address. I assume it’s an issue on Coinspot’s end?

Starting to stress!

Andy

Good morning support I’m having the same problem - this time iI transferred 150 ADA LAST NIGHT at 7.26pm but still, 13 hrs later, this transaction has not appeared in my Cardano wallet.
Thank you once again for sorting out yesterday’s transfer of 100 ADA. I’m really wanting to get all 1.500,000ADA of the exchange but I’m to scared to until the transfers happen in a reasonable time
Can you pls help regards Kevin

Hi Support, I’m still in the same situation. Nothing has come through yet since yesterday afternoon.
Please look into this.

Thank you.

Hi support I am also in the same situation
I transfered 1000 ADA from Coinspot but my waller still says 0 ADA. This transaction occured over 24 hours ago now

Just received a reply from CoinSpot support- they are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it asap. In the meantime they have put a temporary halt to all withdrawals of ADA and reassured me that the coins are 100% safe. Happy New Year everybody- 2018 is going to be a ripper.

1 Like

After more than 24 hours, I have finally received my ADA.

Sit tight guys! it’s coming!

Happy New Year everyone!

2 Likes

Coinspot support said to wait up to 24 hours before the coins are released.

1 Like

Finally made it well after 24 hours.

The Daedalus wallet works fine. Coinspot is safe, albiet a bit slow.

Hope everyone got their coins today :slight_smile:

Andy

Hi support, I have a case of missing coins as well. I sent it several days ago from binance to a daedalus wallet. the explorer shows that it completed, but the coins were never received. here is the link to the explorer (248.75 coins):
https://cardanoexplorer.com/tx/bc5571fa97913393bf155471180a916456db26d21c8008b574fa63ca7a14ffc2

also, I have filed a support ticket with binance, but I have no idea what’s to blame

I do have the same issue

Yesterday I transferred my entire Cardano holding from CoinSpot to my Daedalus wallet successfully - it was fast and the fees were surprising low. Congrats!
Two comments - it would be nice to have a refresh option- I’m assuming the reload option does just that albeit a little ambiguous.
It would be nice to be able to access the Cardano explorer from a mobile- you can’t at the moment as the program won’t accept the address. It would be so convenient to be able to check transfers without having to be glued to the pc

I have the same issue. I sent my all my coins from binance to my daedalus wallet and my wallet shows nothing but the block explorer says my coins are there… help me!

I am just new here - and started Daedalus wallet. it has taken about 4 days for the software to “verify the blockchain” and allow me to even open the wallet. (i’m based in Bangladesh, but the internet works fine).
Then i went to send 1000 Ada from my Kraken account to this wallet. this was about 12 hours ago, and still the wallet shows zero.
Advice on how to chase this down? I have the full transaction info from my Kraken account.

Magnus