Help, deleted Yoroi Wallet. All funds gone

Hello,

You don’t need a recovery phrase if you are using trezor, I think you need your password from Trezor

Password? i dont use password on trezor.

i use passphrase to login if thats what you mean. please, is there a way i can contact yoroi. i have send numerous emails and they have not responded. it is clear from adalite that the ADA is not in trezor. for some reason,it is just not showing on my yoroi. i honestly dont know what next to do

first of all you need to be calm.

Thank you for your support

when you restored the wallet with trezor, the wallet name is the same?
do you see any transactions in history?
you need to open chrome extension, or u can try with firefox also.

how do you restored your trezor wallet? I know trezor has 24 words for security in order to restore your wallet, did you tried this way?

you can contact yoroi team here go to contact us and press contact us and fill the form. someone will reply to your request
or you can visit Telegram: Contact @CardanoCommunityTechSupport but you should be careful, do not send any password or security words to anybody

Cheers,

The main name is the same but there are other addition. Lets say my previous wallet name is ASO. after creating it with yoroi you will see something like ASO dft 5609. when i reinstalled the yoroi wallet. the name i saw will be like ASO gdc 4123.
I have not restored my trezor , i have also tried to recconect it with the new yoroi chrome i installed.

Thank you very much. i will try firefox and contact the group.
once again, thank you very much for your help.

Don’t worry, your ADA are in trezor, perhaps you will need to restore your wallet in trezor (using 24 security words) but wait for they answer, there is no rush, your ada will not go anywhere

After that I will waiting for u to delegate,

Cheers,

Can someone assist me with confirming if this was a valid transaction.

addr1vxantq5plz4sfq7qpq4mdaeqj5rdmuvag0kk03hupvn37asl84h4e

addr1qxj2xfwpvajjemf8ysmgeh64w3fea943swuyrmcz4rgy2fulwwu58fc2tuw8l00tr446gv8vhjvmc8edg2z9647fw0cs2w5fwr

Any help would be great.

The day of and after the transaction I could hit the link in Yoroi and it would take me to the transaction but now it shows me that it’s not a valid hash??? I’m so confused as to why it was but now isn’t…

Hello,

Please use cardanoscan.io

Cheers,

I did and it shows success but it’s not in my Voyager App on my phone. I’ve emailed, tweeted the CEO emailed Yoroi messages Voyager on Facebook??? Is anyone else having this issue? It’s been 5 days…

this is the voyager address?

is your voyager version 2.9.14 ?

Yes it is my Voyager app is 2.9.14

I sent from Yoroi to Voyager

Here are the hash tags on Yoroi

From this

addr1qxj2xfwpvajjemf8ysmgeh64w3fea943swuyrmcz4rgy2fulwwu58fc2tuw8l00tr446gv8vhjvmc8edg2z9647fw0cs2w5fwr

To this

yes, you sent from shelley to byron wallet. then y should wait for a response from voyager team… or try to restore the wallet on another device… if you have the possibility.

Cheers,

I sent from Shelly to Byron?

I’ll give it a shot

So I didn’t send it to Voyager?

you did it! wait for the voyager reply; they should fix the issue.

I’ve been waiting ha