Missin ADA after restoring the wallet

How many times did you resinstall the wallet? You only say about deleting the DB and restoring it… Also make sure you install the latest version https://daedaluswallet.io/#download

I have reinstalled 3 times and 1 time deleted DB and installed new wallet again using latest version from official website.

The issue is simple - if you see your ada on cardanoexplorer, the problem is in Daedalus… Can you somehow check if the address from cardanoexplorer is the same with the one from the wallet? Do you see any tx there at all? Could you post the tx ID ?

this is my wallet address

Post them as text pls

this is cardano explorer website related to this address

DdzFFzCqrhst1fbMPo82GNQU7joiP7Dam2yUK1To1bvc1B3aKbsP5fUy7ykhoPeQPJReF63AGvMbTxmDCPNoXrkEArWUXbcsMsW2xXSV

Your ada is fine… Something is wrong with how Daedalus is installed… can you try intsall it on another PC?

its brand new HD installed to the same PC after old HD failure. I guess this is the same as new PC. currently I do not have another private PC

what is a proper procedure for wallet installation and restoration? I was following official procedure from ada website.

Win:

Type %appdata% on the explorer’s address bar
Open Daedalus folder

Find the secretkey folder (make a copy)

Delete all the contents of that folder and try to install again. After install is done (copy back the secret key in the same place)

can you please specify, after deleting this folder I have to install new wallet without uninstalling existing one-correct? I mean delete existing wallet and install new one and go through sync process again?

Delete all traces of old installations and install from 0 (make sure you have the 12 seeds or the secret key file)

one more clarification- should I copy secret key before sync all DB or after? thanks again for support

Secretkey is “the same” as 12 seeds… You should always keep a copy and backup of a copy of that file (and never share it to anyone!

ok, I have installed new Daedalus wallet and now start sync process which will take may be one day. then as I understood instead of restore wallet using 12 word key I will copy saved Secret folder? … sorry for too much questions

Yep…If it doesnt work - please try instaling Daedalus on another PC

ok, will keep you informed,thanks for great support!

the same problem, 0 balance…

@vantuz-subhuman do you wanna try and help this ada fella?