No blocks since 1.34.1 update

Hi since the last update I get no blocks scheduled. I have also already rotated since the update 3 times the KES .
Anybody a idea what the problem could be. I have currently a LIVE stake of over 850k . So normally we are getting each second epoch a block. But since 5 blocks we are getting no block scheduled

did u ran cncli leaderlog to check for blocks assigned? This way you will know if u had blocks assigned and u missed due to BP issue
What is the ticker?

Cheers,

Hi Alex, yes i have run the the cncli leaderlog script. But always it shows no blocks assigned . I have also used the new integrated leaderlog which we have since 1.34.

I have lost until now no blocks. Ticket :Sudti

It’s just about bad luck… if cncli shows u 0 blocks assigned
patience is the key

cheers

I’m have the same issue, a few people on here are also having the same problem -How can we escalate this?

Checking for script updates…

ERROR: failed to locate cncli executable, please install with ‘prereqs.sh’

xxx:/opt/cardano/cnode/scripts$

did u install cncli?

cd ~/tmp
./prereqs.sh -c

I ran prereq before but without the -c
now I get this

Error: no such table: chain
(standard_in) 1: syntax error
(standard_in) 1: syntax error
CNCLI still syncing [0.0000 %], checking again in 60s

ok, now u must sync cncli

Go to scripts folder, edit cncli.sh script (nano cncli.sh) then sync it ./cncli.sh sync

when it will be 100% synced u can check for blocks with ./cncli.sh leaderlog

Thanks Alex.

I think I know the values I should use to edit cncli, if I get it wrong will I break anything?

TYIA

Might be worth checking your leader logs are not corrupted. But it maybe just the case that you have encountered bad luck.