Pool retirement, pledge and deposit

it’s fine now, Relay node 194.163.138.210:6000 ; is the correct relay IP?

in case it is then everything is fine now

1 Like

Yes, it is exactly that, thank you for the confirmation!

Now working on the setting up the new BP…

The connection seems to work on the new BP node, but somehow the node is behaving as a relay instead of a BP…do I have to restart something specifically?

In the image below, left should be the BP and right is the RELAY…but they both show the same screen, even though the IN/OUT connections seem correct…

Did u edited the pool’s name line inside the env file? And also uncommented the line?

Nope, I did not. What do I have to do? Could you please specify? Thank you!

cd $CNODE_HOME/priv/pool

ls -l

copy the file name and paste it inside the env file to pool name and also uncomment the line

Then restart the node

sudo systemctl stop cnode
sudo systemctl start cnode

check again the glive after few minutes

This is the output of the cd command…

forget about it… u are using coincashew guide

type nano startBlockproducerNode.sh or how is the script named and show me the output

1 Like

Same output…there is no such a CNODE HOME or similar…just cardano-my-node and git under the user account space…

1 Like

Check my above comment

1 Like

Yes, I used that…

I think I see the issue…one second…I will update you

Yeah, update the script with the Producer files path

Yes, it is exactly that…I compared the old script to the new script on the tutorial and they are different…I think they updated the code but they make a mistake there…

It is exactly the same and the block producer should have the paths to the certificate etc…

But changing it for the old one now it is not able to start…and all files are in the specific location…

journalctl -e -f -u cardano-node

Copy/paste the other files change some files permissions and was complaining about that, thanks man! Now it is starting, let’s see…

1 Like

Ok, there was some other small issue…but now seems all is working well!! What do you think?

It’s fine; the IN peers number on relay should increase in time

1 Like

Good! Thank you @Alexd1985, I really appreciate your support and help.

1 Like