Register for the Cardano Virtual Summit 2020: Shelley Edition, 2-3 July 2020

Cardano-Summit-RGB-Mini-Blue@2x

We will be rolling out Shelley soon. This will not just be a critical time in the history of blockchain technology, but a shift in how we leverage technology for the betterment of everyone, everywhere.

Join us 2-3 July 2020 to learn more about Shelley, network with key industry and thought leaders, and to discuss the next stage in reinventing the way we live using blockchain technology.

Key speakers include Vinton Gray Cerf, one of the “fathers of the internet”, Stephen Wolfram, acclaimed author and mathematician, Charles Hoskinson, IOHK CEO, and many more.

During the inaugural virtual Summit, you can join lectures, keynotes and workshops on:

• The science of blockchain, featuring talks by Aggelos Kiayias, IOHK Chief Scientist;
  • Blockchain and business, highlighting key blockchain use cases and enterprise solutions;
  • Building the Cardano community, featuring talks by Cardano Ambassadors;
  • Governance and regulation for blockchain discussing the Cardano governance model
  • A few surprises…

The event is free to attend.

Register today to be a part of this milestone in Cardano’s history, and to help drive the shift we need to use technology for the betterment of everyone, everywhere.

I want to attend

13 Likes

Definitely one of those pinnacle moments that should not be missed. Exhilarating times to live for.

2 Likes

I was trying to register but it says I have already registered!!

2 Likes

Done… I already register…

2 Likes

@tefera, that’s retro causality for you :metal:

1 Like

Lets meet at the event

1 Like

Because it helps reach further audiences… (PT version)

Com o lançamento da rede Shelley para breve este não é apenas um momento crucial na história da tecnologia blockchain mas uma mudança na forma como alavancamos a tecnologia no sentido de uma melhoria de todos, em todo o mundo.

Junte-se a nós nos dia 2-3 de Julho 2020 para uma oportunidade de aprender mais sobre a Shelley, uma rede composta por elementos chave da indústria e para discutir qual a próxima fase na reinvenção do modo como estamos a utilizar a tecnologia Blockchain.

Entre os principais oradores estarão Vinton Gray Cerf, um dos “pais da internet”, Stephen Wolfram aclamado autor e matemático e Charles Hoskinson CEO da IOHK e muitos outros.

Durante o Summit virtual inaugural, poderá assistir a palestras, discursos e workshops sobre:

• A ciência da Blockchain com intervenções de Aggelos Kiayias, cientista chefe da IOHK;
  • Blockchain e o mundo dos negócios, realçando usos de caso e soluções empresariais;
  • Construindo a comunidade Cardano, com internvenções dos Embaixadores Cardano;
  • Governação e regulamentação para a blockchain, discussão sobre o modelo de governação da Cardano;
  • Algumas surpresas…

Este evento é de participação gratuita.

Registe-se hoje para tomar parte neste marco da história da Cardano e para ajudar a impulsionar a mudança de que precisamos para utilizar esta tecnologia para uma melhoria de todos, em todo o mundo.

2 Likes

if so, try to reset the password with your email.

1 Like

This is the moment baby. Let’s go cardona. This is our time.

1 Like

Yo me registre el mismo día que me llego la invitación al email. Y ya tengo mi traductor preparado.

2 Likes

Did I miss something ?

I registered about 2 weeks ago. the confirmation mail said the organizing committee would get back to me but up to now nothing.
Is the summit still starting today ?
Where should I go ? Where’s the opening ?

Thank you

I am waiting at this page.
I assume something will change here: https://www.ubivent.com/start/cardanovirtualsummit

1 Like

Thank you the mail was lost in my box, but I found it.
Indeed not much going on yet. :slight_smile:

Hola buenos días, Maliky debio llegarte un email, aquí en enlace faltan pocos minutos
EVENT LINK: Access to “The Cardano Virtual Summit: Shelley Edition”

1 Like

debes entrar a ese enlace, luego a la derecha de tu pantalla debes entrar a la sala alli vas a llegar al lobby … si me entiendes

me te entiendes, mas un poco… if not using google translate :o)

Shelley Summit was amazing. Just imagine the growth of Cardano since shelly to today. I can’t wait to see what the future hold for the cardano community.