(Written by @Nathan_Kaiser, Chairperson of the Cardano Foundation)
The ongoing lockdown has not slowed us down at the Cardano Foundation. In fact, we have been very busy on all fronts. To get busier, we decided to do a test pilot (so, do not scold us for things that might go wrong) and hear from you.
The Cardano Foundation will finance a maximum of three stakepool dashboard and monitoring tool projects for up to US$1,000 each month in the form of a grant for the duration of six months. Below are some terms and conditions:
- Everyone is welcome to bid for the grant;
- Grant will be given to ready-to-use products;
- Three projects or less will be selected – subject to quality;
- Selection reasoning will be very brief, no additional correspondence;
- The Cardano Foundation reserves the right to amend this RFP as it deems necessary;
- There will be no recourse and no complaint procedure.
Please send your grant application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 May 2020.
Best of luck!
Stay safe, stay at home and let’s build!