Can somebody design a "ADA ACCEPTED HERE" logo?

Hi Cardano Fam,

I was wondering if somebody with good design skills could come up with a simple, fresh and elegant logo that says “ADA accepted here” such as this: Image . It would help Cardano and ADA grow and also help with the adoption and business/online shops can add the logo to their site.

8 Likes

@Bullish @rin9s

3 Likes

adalogo

10 Likes

Building on your original suggestion: Perhaps replacing the A in Accepted by the ADA symbol?

3 Likes

Need the Minotaur on it somewhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I love that badass Minotaur!

I actually feel like the Minotaur logo doesn’t play well for the mainstream. I suggest something else.

A professional in a relevant area, don’t remember the details, popped up on Telegram a while back saying something very similar. It works for crypto fanboy types but not so much other folks. Then an obvious fanboy said well I think it’s great, as if disagreeing! :laughing:

2 Likes

What’s wrong with the Minotaur? Animals have been a part of company logos for a while now.

1 Like

Nothing is wrong with the Minotaur. It appears that I’m in the minority with my concern that the logo doesn’t scale mainstream for the Ada wallet. Hopefully, we can look back on this thread and see how crazy my concern is. Maybe someone on a BBedit message board was raising similar concerns to the “Pal” portion of PayPal to Elon Musk back in the early days.

1 Like

Adam, you don’t like the Minotaur. I get it. But this is a logo for “ADA Accepted Here”, which refers to the currency (ADA) and not the wallet (Daedalus) where the Minotaur would otherwise be prominently displayed. A business that displays a logo that it accepts $USD doesn’t have to specify the particular bank where the $USD are kept e.g. Bank of America. There will eventually be many wallets supporting ADA.

Good point of clarification @Risus76

I’ll just leave this here:

Janni “Support Art, it moves culture”. “GPUs are for pixels, not Mining”

9 Likes

Yes. Those are very nice. Plus the A symbol is like an architecture tool which aligns nicely with the themes from the Daedalus mythology.

1 Like

@Risus76 I like the idea of the ADA symbol replacing the A too, :ada:ccepted Here.

2 Likes

At some point we could just have that A symbol.

1 Like

If I see it in a shop I will assume that ADA is acceptable form of payment.

1 Like

Yep. Just like a dollar sign.

1 Like

These are perfect, keep it simple

3 Likes

Simple is elegant. Simple is timeless.

2 Likes