Interested in Translating Cardano Content?

1 Like

To all translators: Please link your translations here so that we can insert them in the overview above.

2 Likes

@Philpa, this is you video, now on Russian

3 Likes

Чарльз Хоскинсон. Сюрприз АМА 24/03/2019. Русская озвучка.

IOHK Ethiopia Haskell Course - Вдохновляя новое поколение учиться Haskell & Blockchain. On Russian!

1 Like

Cast your vote :ballot_box:, spread the word

@timsahabutdinov Let’s start a Russian speaking community on the forum

1 Like

Я согласен :+1:t6:

1 Like

The free Marlowe course on Udemy now has the English transcript/captions corrected (auto-generated was terrible) and the full course has been translated into Spanish and French. I highly recommend taking the course - it’s great!

I am currently working on correcting/translating the Plutus course.

4 Likes

@cobblybear !!! Great work! Course will be promoted through the spanish community. Amazing :clap: !!

1 Like

Thank you! To see the translated content or English transcript, press on the CC button and select.

1 Like

Hi again Cobbly,
Since I liked Marlowe so much, I was taking a look at the course, this time in spanish.

Please note that Video nº3 "Example of a Financial Contract
" is being showed with the subtitles of Video nº1 instead.
Regards
Seba

Thanks for the info!
I will pass that along to Alejandro so he can fix that (I don’t have access to that part of the process).
Alex

Cobblybear

Accurate spanish subtittles are now being showed accordingly!

I will continue looking at the online course and keep you updated about this (or Alejandro through slack)

Thank you for your support!

Great! Thanks!

@maki.mukai, @YeJi.Kim, Hi! What about translating articles and other information from Cardano, IOHK and Emurgo websites to Russian and Ukrainian languages for futher usage of these translationons on official websites? Will it be necessary or it will be better to concentrate on translating and publishing ‘cardano content’ on other sites?

1 Like

Найдите меня в телеграмме @soluyanov, я вам расскажу что есть в русскоязычном сегменте :slight_smile:

Hello, could you please help me to access to your french translation, or your english translation ?

Hello, it appears that all the transcripts and translations have been reset. The message in the description says:
" NOTICE: This course is out of date. It shows MARLOWE as it was in 2019. We are currently working in the new edition that depicts the latest development of the MARLOWE programming language."

You can message the course author, or wait until a new course is posted.
Thanks,
Alex

Ok, thanks for your reply !

Hi @Cardano @maki.mukai or any other moderators. I have translated IOHK blog for this article Stake pools in Cardano to Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian language) :indonesia:.

If it’s okay, please kindly add it to the IOHK Blog Posts lists. This is the translation post Stake pool di Cardano

I will slowly translate the other articles, blog, etc to Indonesian language and post it here also.

Thank you very much.