Close Report - Japan Cardano Governance Association - Conference & Community & Podcast

A. Name of project and Project URL on Ideascale/Fund:プロジェクト名とIdeascale/Fund上のプロジェクトURL:

Close Report - Japan Cardano Governance Association - Conference & Community & Podcast - 日本Cardanoガバナンス協会-会議&コミュニティ&ポッドキャスト

B. Name of project manager:プロジェクトマネージャー名:Oishi Yuki(YUTA)

C. Date project started:プロジェクト開始日:2021/1/30

D. Date project completed:プロジェクト完了日:2022/6/30

E. List of challenge KPIs and how the project addressed them:課題のKPIとプロジェクトがそれにどのように対処したかの一覧:

①How many developers did we attract?開発者は何人集まったか?:In broad terms, more than 10 広義では10以上。:JapanCatalystFUND2-8List

②How many entrepreneurs?起業家は何人いるか?:In broad terms, more than 10 広義では10以上。:JapanCatalystFUND2-8List

③How many new Dapps were developed associated with proposals?:提案に伴う新規Dappsの開発実績は?:In broad terms, more than 10 広義では10以上。:JapanCatalystFUND2-8List

④How many new businesses were developed associated with proposals?:提案に関連した新規事業開発数は?:In broad terms, more than 10 広義では10以上。:JapanCatalystFUND2-8List

F. List of project KPIs and how the project addressed them: プロジェクトのKPIとそれにどのように対処したかの一覧:

(1)Targeted KPIs within the proposal:提案内で目標としたKPI(Not the actual value.)

Fund 2: Participation rate over 20%, number of Japanese participants per proposal over 0.5

Fund 3: Participation rate over 30%, more than 1 advisor, more than 1 Japanese participant per proposal

Fund 4: Participation rate over 40%, more than 2 advisors, more than 2 Japanese participants per proposal

Fund 5: Participation rate over 50%, more than 3 advisors, more than 3 Japanese participants per proposal

ファンド2:参加率20%超、日本人議論参加数1提案あたり0.5人超

ファンド3:参加率30%超、アドバイザ1人超、日本人議論参加数1提案あたり1人超

ファンド4:参加率40%超、アドバイザ2人超、日本人議論参加数1提案あたり2人超

ファンド5:参加率50%超、アドバイザ3人超、日本人議論参加数1提案あたり3人超

(2)Actual value:

Participation rate :We were not able to achieve this goal until Fund 7, but we were able to achieve over 50% in Fund 8.FUND7までは達成できませんでしたがFUND8で50%超参加率を初めて記録できました。

Japanese participants per proposal:With over 1000 proposals, this KPI was unrealistic; two Japanese reviewed the proposals as a whole, but even then they did not review all 1000+ proposals.提案数は1000を超えており、このKPIは非現実的でした。2名の日本人が全体的に提案を確認しましたが、それでも1000を超える提案を全て確認しているわけではありません。

Advisors:Only 1-2 are in any fund, couldn’t make it to 3.1-2名であり、3名に達することができませんでした。

FUND7&8:

FUND6:

FUND5:

FUND4&3:

G. Key achievements (in particular around collaboration and engagement):主な成果(特にコラボレーションとエンゲージメントに関連するもの):

(1) Daily governance-specific community management - Operated a proposer-only There was also a chat that included voters, but there was no demand for it.Making it a proposer-only chat helped to avoid making proposers overly nervous.

(2) Governance podcasts at least once a weekーPodcasting over 1000 suggestions was inefficient and did not increase the number of views. Therefore, we have created a written, Japanese summary list of all proposals.

FUND8

FUND7

FUND6

FUND5

FUND4

FUND3

FUND2

(3) At least 1 online meetup per fundーConducted bi-weekly in the Eastern Hemisphere meetups.

(4) At least 1 offline meetup per fundーThis was done on a regular basis; there was little demand for Catalyst-only objectives, so they were merged with other objectives.

①毎日ガバナンス特化コミュニティ運営ー提案者限定のものを運営しました。投票者を含むチャットもありましたが、需要がありませんでした。提案者限定のチャットにしたことは、提案者を過度に緊張させないことに役立ちました。

②週1以上ガバナンスポッドキャストー1000以上の提案をポッドキャストで紹介するのは非効率であり再生数も増えませんでした。したがって、文書で全提案の日本語概要一覧を作成しました。

FUND8

FUND7

FUND6

FUND5

FUND4

FUND3

FUND2

③1ファンド1回以上オンラインミートアップー東半球ミートアップで隔週実施しました。

④1ファンド1回以上オフラインミートアップーこれは定期的に実施されました。Catalystオンリーの目的のものの需要は少なかったので、他の目的と併合して実施しました。

H. Key learnings: 主な学習事項:

What I overlooked when creating this proposal.

(1) It is difficult for the general community to remain interested in all 1000+ proposals. Therefore, ““simplicity”” was the key to the deliverables provided to the general community.

(2) It was more important to keep the proposer community than the general community. I did not consider this when writing this proposal because I thought that there would be no proposers from Japan at all, and that such a community would not be possible. Contrary to my expectation, many proposers were actually born in Japan.

私がこの提案の作成時に見落としていたこと。

①一般的なコミュニティは1000超の提案全てに関心を持ち続けることは難しいです。したがって一般的なコミュニティに提供する成果物は、「簡素化」がポイントでした。

②一般的なコミュニティよりも、提案者コミュニティを維持することは重要でした。私は日本から提案者は全く出ないと考えていたので、そのようなコミュニティは成り立たないと考えこの提案記載時はそれを考慮しませんでした。私の予想に反して、実際には多くの提案者が誕生しました。

I. Next steps for the product or service developed:開発された製品またはサービスの次のステップ:

Utilizing the above reflections…I will carry out the following

・Content that “briefly” introduces dRep

・Content that “briefly” introduces how to become an advisor

・Research on how to introduce proposals more "concisely

・Conduct ongoing surveys

上記の反省を活かし…

・dRepを「簡潔に」紹介するコンテンツ

・アドバイザーのなり方を「簡潔に」紹介するコンテンツ

・提案をさらに「簡潔に」紹介していく方法の研究

・継続的なアンケートの実施

J. Final thoughts/comments:最終的な感想/コメント

In many respects, as noted in the learned points above, my expectations at the time I was preparing this proposal were not met.

(1) The Cardano community was so active that a level of volume of proposals appeared that exceeded the limits of the general community’s capabilities.

(2) The fact that many proposers came from Japan and a proposer community became necessary.

Therefore, I made several changes in the direction of the proposals.

Unfortunately, my proposal was not a great success as planned, thanks to an overly active community.

I also noticed that the proposal states that the funds will be returned if all KPIs are not met, but the means to return the funds will have to wait for Sebastian’s CIP.

Since it is technically difficult to return the funds, I would like to deduct this $400 from my proposal the next time I prepare a proposal, so that I can effectively say that the funds have been returned.I have spent more than ten times the $400 to accomplish this proposal. (especially payments to collaborators in the preparation of the list of proposals)

However, since some of the KPI’s were met and other unplanned results were achieved, in my opinion, the $400 worth of work was done.

上記の学習した点に書かれているように、多くの点で、この提案を作成していた当時の私の予想は裏切られました。

①Cardanoコミュニティが活発すぎて、一般コミュニティの能力の限界を超えるレベルの量の提案が登場したこと。

②日本から多くの提案者が出て、提案者コミュニティが必要となったこと。

したがって幾つかの提案内容の方向修正を私は行いました。

活発すぎるコミュニティのおかげで、残念ながら、私のこの提案は、計画された通りの大成功、とは言えませんでした。

また、全てのKPIを達成できないと資金を返還すると提案に書いてますが、資金を返還する手段はセバスチャンさんのCIPを待つ必要があることに気がつきました。

技術的に資金返還が難しいので次回以降私が提案を作成する際に、この400ドルを差し引いて提案することで、実質的に資金返還があったとさせていただきたく考えています。私はこの提案の達成のために、400ドルの十倍以上の費用を使っています。(特に提案一覧の作成における協力者への支払い)

しかし、KPIの一部達成やその他予定しなかった成果があり、私個人の意見としては、400ドル相当の価値の仕事はできたと考えています。

K. Links to other relevant project sources or documents. Please also include a link to your video here.:他の関連するプロジェクトの情報源や文書へのリンク。あなたのビデオのリンクを必ず含めること。

CloseVideo

L.Amount of funds資金額:3500ada(400usd)